MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (54) - Forums [Biker Match] 2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (54) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

A fantastic weekend then on all levels then, I haven't had such a great time for some while...

It was a treat to meet everyone in the flesh so to speak!

So big thanks to everyone, especially all the organisers, a cracking job...!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2012 10:31  

so between the two of you Jackie and Stella its over a grand well done glad i did my bit

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/09/2012 01:38  

Did anyone lose two tent pegs at KISS. If so I have them. I found one in each of my motorcycle boots. I felt like King Arthur pulling Excalibur from the stone

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/09/2012 22:24  

I wondered where they got to....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2012 22:45  

I seem to be doing quite well in the scrap department, especially after attending the same rallies that you go to.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/09/2012 05:04  

Well I've finally managed to get some photos of this event uploaded Sorry it's taken so long I've been having such a great time getting out to more fab events Meeting loads more BMers and catching up with friends already made They ended up sitting in a folder and forgotten If any photo that I've uploaded offends anyone, please PM me and I'll remove it I think they are all fairly "innocent" But someone may spot something I've missed Enjoy a small reminisce peeps, remember how great it was

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/10/2012 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email