MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (53) - Forums [Biker Match] 2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012 (53) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

Cheers to all the organizers for a fun time. Aside from the Bulldog it was the second rally I've been able to hobble along to since my accident. Good fun - although I was mostly plastered on vodka and Guinness.

Apologies to the gaggle of bikers on the M40 (Sunday return) that stomped on their brakes when I hove into their mirrors mounted on the Law Master. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2012 12:30  

thanks to all the guys who made it possible - really enjoyed it and deffo worth the trip from ireland

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 04/09/2012 14:03  

I'm basically going to repeat what everyone else has said on here. This was my first rally, and even though I wasn't able to camp, I still felt such a part of it all.

Big, big thanks to everyone who gave up a large amount of their own time and energy to pull it all together.

It's very much appreciated!

Thankyou.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2012 14:10  

For those who missed the Village Idiots .....

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/09/2012 14:37  

Hi, Just wanted to thank you all for a smashing do yet again. Shame we could only stop for the Friday night and in hind sight I wish we had done the whole event.I also want to say how nice it was to have my Chics waist coat returned after she forgot to pick it up due to her errr condition at the end of the evening!.Nice to see the folks at BM events are real folks and not opportunists. Regards HDSNFUN.

Update Reply
hdsnfun @ 04/09/2012 21:54  

Thanks to everyone for their photos for the events calendar. Lots of new faces I didn't recognise, if you are a member and your photo is on the events calendar will you please tag yourself? Remember to tag on or near you but not covering your face, or anyone elses. The reason we ask for your tag is so that we can recognise who you are.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2012 15:28  

Massive thanks to everyone who made it all possible. I had a fantastic time at my first Camp KISS and left with some wonderful memories.

To my fellow 'Dodgy Dancers'.... I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thank you Stay in touch

Red x

Update Reply
forever red @ 05/09/2012 20:54  

This was my second rally an I just wanted to echo all the plaudits to the BM organising team for all theIr hard work and effort to make the weekend a great success.
It was nice for me to meet up with some new members and especially some I had met before at my first rally last year.... Who I must say initiated myself in a very unique way ( u know who u are Ninja Lou .. Lmao )
Seriously though a great weekend with good company ..good music an a lot of fun ...
One to remember for a long time :-)

Update Reply
stretchmark @ 05/09/2012 21:28  

Just to add my contribution...marked my return to rallying after a 20-odd year gap, and my daughter's first.
It was great to see so many old friends and familiar faces, and also to connect with so many of the folk who are just a name on the net most of the year, especially the southern crew - top blokes and blokesses all
And as ever, a HUGE thanks to the organisers

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/09/2012 22:57  

Wills, after 20 years I expect to see you at Friskney. You've a lot of time to make up.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/09/2012 03:20  

If I can arrange child care I'll be there, but don't hold your breath.

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/09/2012 08:35  

another brilliant event organized by our midlands events team, they certainly know how to do it right dont they folks, great value for money and as good as any other rally i'v been to, lets hope they organize another one next year, i know there's alot of work goes into it and you will probably have to start planing next years event now, but now you have the infrastructure in place and a team which works so well together it would be a shame to let it go, so here's looking forward to the KISS three
PS we already know what the cabaret will be dont we Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/09/2012 08:14  

Mr Bill yes we do ........ folks out there be scared be very scared lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/09/2012 09:40  

does anyone know how meny folk tunred up yet would be interesting to know

Update Reply
havfun @ 07/09/2012 20:03  

I'd be interested to know that too HF ? Congrats on your 100th post Norm

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/09/2012 20:21  

Dont know as I dont have the paperwork but I will try and find out

Update Reply
JP @ 07/09/2012 20:29  

Cheers JP Good to see that the KISS RRS* is still on duty *Rapid Response Squad

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/09/2012 20:39  

...and do we know how much dosh was raised for our charity ???

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/09/2012 21:21  

BJ will have the details and Im sure she will post details as soon as she read this

Update Reply
JP @ 07/09/2012 21:29  

241 folks registered over the weekend so great turn out :) £667 on fund raising page, i have £30 which was given to me over the weekend which has to be put in as well. Stella raised £500 ish over the weekend as well THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO DUG DEEP, WORTHY CAUSES, BIG UP TO YOU LOT

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2012 10:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email