MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

winter blues

winter blues - Forums [Biker Match] winter blues - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

winter blues

Hmmmm riding in the winter..cold windy freezin..far to many layers of clothes on ...so why.......cus we can, thass why...would i change it .nooooo...are we mad..yes...good ay it... to many folks just dow under stand..and av ya been out today..???

Update Reply
tazant @ 11/12/2011 12:13  

Have i been out today .... are youMad its FREEZING

Update Reply
Roughie @ 11/12/2011 12:43  

it ay that cold..just miserable..wet ..greasy sand wich in between is all good stuff.. is strange when ya turn up at cafe this time of year n every ones over fifty

Update Reply
tazant @ 11/12/2011 13:27  

didn't think it was that bad today, we had 14 bikes on our toy run anyway!

Update Reply
centurion @ 11/12/2011 17:19  

I took my KLR250 out this morning, even wore my open face helmet wasn't so happy when it started raining though.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2011 21:28  

Winter biking....I just find the rapid corrosion on my bike in the winter months so depressing..so opt to leave emm in the garage...that said even if I had a hack to use I still wouldnt use it if there any chance of ice around..just not worth the increased risks. Wet roads n leaves et bad enuff... BUT...looking forward to possiblity of a run to Ace Cafe on Boxing day if sun shining..will coat the Calli liberally in WD40 tho.....an wash it thoroughly when I get home.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 12/12/2011 07:41  

Been there got the t-shirt. This winter she is staying in doors in the warm.

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 12/12/2011 15:10  

You sound right about the 50's Tazant, most of the boys stay in this time of year, I'm about to put my jacket liner in for first time tonight, chilly this morning.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 12/12/2011 19:50  

I get the winter blues every year but this year it's affecting me more. I've done with 'year-round' riding, I did 4 years of it, I don't have a bike of my own any more but if I had it would be hibernating in winter like I wish I could. All donations towards a 'light lamp' gratefully received

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 01:20  

hmmm i,m on me 38th winter yad think id know better by now lol..mind tis a bit more painfull now and a bit more steadier, well just a bit..and me winter gloves am 30 years old ( tight git )..but they not broke so dow fix em..some new uns ud be nice ...any offers, oh and a leccy coot..n leccy socks..n heated grips ..well it is xmas please send to Taz in a big box ..Taa...ride safe

Update Reply
tazant @ 13/12/2011 16:54  

Grrrrrrrrr winter.......
Dead batteries, frost bitten fingers and tootsies, black ice..................why did i ever come back to Britain??????????

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/12/2011 17:24  

om definitely goooin aart on me boike this week. That Caff needs all the trade it can get in this wetha. And oi need some god fresh air n a blow out. Me god brains turnin to mush.....

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 13/12/2011 17:55  

ay we is think along same larns then mrs lawnmower wotsit..which cafe am ya gooin too..?? n ders da acorn run on sunday too..

Update Reply
tazant @ 13/12/2011 19:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email