MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Keeping the list to the front so it doesn't get lost in the waffle

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!
Just to confirm..I'ts not my treat! We buy our own lunch

AliceXKBikeabillhavfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )
Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki kazninja

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 05/12/2011 13:45  

Keeping the list to the front so it doesn't get lost in the waffle Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year! Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!! Just to confirm..I'ts not my treat! We buy our own lunch AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious Ellieminx <----- will dress her as an elf ;)

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 05/12/2011 13:48  

Brilliant :>> Looking forward to the little elf

Will pop into Squires tomorrow and check if I need to book.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/12/2011 21:06  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Alice. Enquiring about booking is wise as there are about 4 tables - worth on the list already lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2011 23:31  

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!
Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?
Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.
Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )
Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja
Rockchickeelicious
Ellieminx <----- will dress her as an elf ;)
Mubz

Are we on bikes in the cold or in car nice and warm ?

Update Reply
Mubz @ 05/12/2011 23:50  

Be careful with the list folks, Mubz ya missed us off lol Bike or car don't matter as long as you get there, eh Alice? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2011 23:54  

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!
Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?
Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )
Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja
Rockchickeelicious
Ellieminx <----- will dress her as an elf ;)
Mubz
IanT1966 (depending on money, maybe)

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 05/12/2011 23:55  

Be careful with the list folks, Mubz ya missed us off lol Bike or car don't matter as long as you get there, eh Alice? Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 (maybe)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2011 23:56  

Be careful with the list folks, Mubz ya missed us off lol Bike or car don't matter as long as you get there, eh Alice? Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja
Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx

Nellie & Sandi

Mubz

IanT1966 (maybe)
Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly, party night b4 so depends on how much alcohol is consumed)

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 06/12/2011 13:59  

No Excuses Lady! Dinner will soak up Alcohol! Be careful with the list folks, Mubz ya missed us off lol Bike or car don't matter as long as you get there, eh Alice? Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 (maybe) Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly, party night b4 so depends on how much alcohol is consumed)

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/12/2011 17:10  

Checked the bank account computer says yes

Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja

Nellie & Sandi

Mubz

IanT1966 (now definately )

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly, party night b4 so depends on how much alcohol is consumed)

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 06/12/2011 17:19  

Hi Alice ill be there ive added my name to the event too Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 (now definately ) Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly, party night b4 so depends on how much alcohol is consumed Benny59

Update Reply
benny59 @ 06/12/2011 19:11  

Hi Alice ill be there ive added my name to the event too

Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja

Nellie & Sandi

Mubz

IanT1966 (now definately )

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly, party night b4 so depends on how much alcohol is consumed
Benny59
kaycat (poss maybe )

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/12/2011 19:16  

Great to see I'm not the only one who can't get enough of Xmas

Popped in to see Jason this afternoon and he will reserve an area down by the pool tables for us. Single course carvery £7...but it's nice, ain't it Sandi ??

Don't forget to bring a small but crazy pressie to pop in Santa's sack...pot luck who gets what (I'll get something special for the little elf LF :>>)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/12/2011 21:11  

Pool tables, is that the bit in the dingy area? Alice, would you ask Jasen to plug a few lamps in please? It makes me depressed if the light is low. The carvery is very good, sometimes, lol. You can pile your plates high. Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2011 21:20  

I'll bring you a candle just in case, Sandi

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/12/2011 21:29  

what? oh you mean for the light Good idea, I'll bring me torch. Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/b...644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2011 21:31  

if I'm not working I'll be up for this,will know nearer the time,not sure how to add my name to the list so if someone here who knows how please do!

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 06/12/2011 21:51  

Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/b...644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/12/2011 21:55  

Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninja Rockchickeelicious & Ellieminx Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly, depending ont weather, not riding Ziggy if it's icy )

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/12/2011 22:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email