MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Bull Just Beer and Bikes May 2012

No Bull Just Beer and Bikes May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] No Bull Just Beer and Bikes May 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Bull Just Beer and Bikes May 2012

OMG!!!!!
Hey Peeps ya just got to keep May bank hol weekend free, May 25th to 28th for the No Bull Just Beer and Bikes Rally at Buith Wells, its f**kin awesome and AC/DC are headlining!!!!!!
It's on events page so get ur names down, I know the owner so can get a spot for BMers no probs. And, after today's journey along an awesome road, am thinkin of doing a meet up for all to ride to the Rally.........Worcester somewhere cos the A44 to Llangurig is awesome, and a bike cafe on route, locals prob know it better as i only discovered it today :( Gis a shout if ur interested??????

Update Reply
wenders @ 27/11/2011 17:45  

is that THE ac/dc ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 30/11/2011 17:19  

Just checked out the website and the link takes you to AC/DC UK.

http://www.penmaenauevents.co.uk/photos-videos-of-past-...ikes-2011/

http://www.acdcuk.com/welcome.cfm

I've heard really good things about this rally

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/11/2011 17:41  

Dont think it will be the real deal Mick but if there any good should be great meet

Update Reply
JP @ 30/11/2011 18:01  

I've posted about this rally in "Builth Wells x 3". Wenders is right its great and is much overlooked. Both weekends May and August are fantastic. Personally, not sure if it needs a BM "spot". as its such a friendly and welcoming place anyway. Its also quite compact and would be easy to find your mates anyway. Just my humble opinion

Update Reply
clarkee @ 30/11/2011 18:43  

been to shows at Builth over the past couple of years, remember the first time they had the breakfast wagon in a cow shed which smelt of sh*t, not the best place for one especially after a night on the sauce

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 30/11/2011 20:04  

sounds fab .... ta wenders count me in .....

Update Reply
kazninja @ 01/12/2011 22:10  

would like to do it but its a bit close to the Welsh camping week, will have to see a bit closer to the date

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/12/2011 01:40  

You get another chance to do it August bank holiday too and the atmosphere is great on site and in town. Seriously, one of the best bike events......No S**T.....or even a whiff of it, in th cowshed!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 02/12/2011 15:04  

After singing the praises of this rally which, is well justified, I now find that i can't make the May date because they have moved the Bank Holiday for her Maj, into June....oh bugger

Update Reply
clarkee @ 23/01/2012 12:25  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Clarkee http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2616 Clarkee, remember to take your name off the attendance list on the calendar, otherwise folk will be looking out for you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2012 10:03  

OK Sandi, will do

Update Reply
clarkee @ 26/01/2012 20:39  

I hope the fact that the Monday of this event, is no longer a bank holiday, will not spoil what is a brilliant do

Update Reply
clarkee @ 26/01/2012 20:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email