MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November - Forums [Biker Match] North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

As posted on the Wales ride out thread a ride is being organised for Sunday 20 November 2011. Main meeting point is the Shell Petrol Station on the A494 Prydain Fawr, (Argoed Hall Lane) Mold at 10:30am.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mold&hl=en&sll=...m&z=19
Anyone travelling along the M56 can meet us at J11 at 9:30am, might be best to message me if you'll be there

Planned route is:

all meet at Shell station, Mold. Stay on A494 Ruthin to Corwen, going through Bala onto Dolgellau then heading north on A470 going through Trawsfynydd onto Betws-y-Coed. Stop for chat and drinks. Join A5 to Corwen and back up A494 to Mold" (thanks karl-m).

fifitrixiebelle is going to let us all know what the weather is like in that part of the world, thanks fi .

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smiles

If anyone would like my mobile number for the day please pm me and anyone else hoping to come along just add yourself to the list

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/11/2011 22:03  

Whereabouts at Junction 11. I am only 15 - 20 mins away from there so it makes sense for me to meet up there. That way I won't miss everyone again John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 14/11/2011 22:51  

On the J11 motorway roundabout John , just ride round and we'll be parked up at the entrance of Daresbury Park, the third exit from where you'll come off the M56

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/11/2011 22:57  

I'll see you there about 9:30
Another lie in bites the dust.

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 14/11/2011 23:32  

surprised you didn't make the meeting point the chester services on the M56 karen!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 14/11/2011 23:38  

I am in it can someone tag along as I dont want to get lost again :) if anyone want I can meet half way or if anyone is passing through manchester I can join

Update Reply
Mubz @ 14/11/2011 23:41  

Mubz why not meet us at M56 J11 roundabout?

Ian I never thought about that :(

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/11/2011 23:51  

Ive just put the bike away for winter
But what the hell count me in
IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles
Shawy42

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 15/11/2011 14:23  

yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 15/11/2011 21:14  

yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray

Be lovely to see you too Dawn! (Was that the right answer? lol) All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/11/2011 21:16  

@BB Don't you speak fluent Welsh not quite but hey was nice to know lol though will be looking forward to seeing peeps. It ties in with your weather dependent sentence - think i'll leave it as a challenge for peeps ! yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 15/11/2011 21:22  

Cant be there unfortunately, but I might see you all somewhere en route == taking me daughter back to Aber sunday afternoon, via Bala / Dolgellau, so if you see a white 1 series beemer driven like a nob , give me a wave :) Ride safely you lot, see you next time out ! Chris :)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 15/11/2011 22:05  

PS - weather looking " mild but unsettled" .... Rain , then !!! ;-)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 15/11/2011 22:09  

Event now on calendar, thanks to BB http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2621

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/11/2011 23:01  

To carry on from chickflick :- 'i ll bod dde All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75

Update Reply
triple1 @ 15/11/2011 23:02  

Thanks very much Sandi

Chris we only want postive forecasts please

'i ll bod dde - bet you made this up T1

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/11/2011 23:07  

No, fluent in Welsh.

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical

Update Reply
triple1 @ 15/11/2011 23:14  

Sorry BB --- Actually weather is looking good for Sunday : [i]"A mostly dry day with sunny intervals, although the far south west of the country may see a few spots of rain. Staying mild, with a southerly breeze.[/i]" All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 16/11/2011 07:42  

As usual I leve it to almost last minute lol,
I will be tagging along for this trip as it would be nice to see wales and have a nice ride before it gets too cold!
Not sure how to add myself to that list so anyone... Please add me.
I also added myself to the event page.
Thanks

Update Reply
mcsimple @ 17/11/2011 01:33  

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry laimdan Triple1 Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75 mcsimple

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/11/2011 09:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email