MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

rivvy today 13 nov

rivvy today 13 nov  - Forums [Biker Match] rivvy today 13 nov  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

rivvy today 13 nov

will be up there adout 1 ish
whos going then

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/11/2011 11:27  

Being new to this, I thought I would go up to Rivington today and see what it was all about. Then could meet up with whoever was there and introduce myself Of course, it was only when I got there that I realised the size of the problem. How do you find a small group of people, who you don't know by sight in amoungst a crowd of what - 200/300 people. So sorry I didn't met anyone who went. However it was a great ride in fantastic weather. Set out about 1 this afternoon, and have just got home. Ended up in Macclesfield for a meal with some friends. Hopefully we will meet up again either next weekend or the weekend after (not sure which at the moment. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 13/11/2011 19:55  

sorry i missed u it is hard to find peeps but it was a good day there today from 12.45 till 4 ish lol bet we pased each other lol
katch up soon then
kay

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/11/2011 20:14  

Hi Kay
I got there around 2:00 parked up, got a coffee and then had a walk round. As soon as I saw the crowds, I realised there wasn't much chance of meeting up - but it was an eye opener. Didn't think there wouldbe that many people especially this late in the year. I'll get back up there again soon, but this time I will let you know beforehand - That's what the forum is for after all. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 13/11/2011 20:32  

cool look forword to it
i got a coffe when i got there tooooooo lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/11/2011 20:38  

I was there this afternoon too,though only from about 1.30 til 2.30.It was unusually busy for mid November,maybe because the weather wasn't bad....although it wasn't particularly warm over Belmont! Andy

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 13/11/2011 22:52  

there were a lot there was very nice day
sorry i missed u hope to seya there next time
kay x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 14/11/2011 09:16  

I tend to get up there quite a number of times during the summer months...easy as it's only 15 minutes from home. Maybe next time we could arrange a meeting point for everyone? Andy

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 14/11/2011 23:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email