MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Say u had the chance to...................

Say u had the chance to................... - Forums [Biker Match] Say u had the chance to................... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Say u had the chance to...................

say u had the chance to do ur own rally.ride out/ for the very first time

what would u have there, where would u hold it?
And why?

would it be a one day event? or would you make it a full weekend?

Update Reply
RC @ 21/06/2007 19:33  

An excellent question R C In MY 'ideal world' I'd own a large house in it's own large grounds and hold a large festival then we could all give it large Board riding (wall of death) would be a must just cos I like to watch it, wish I had the nerve, and skill, to do it myself. I'd also have M/X racing cos I love it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2007 19:44  

have to have rockabilly and blues bands too ooo it feels like Christmas, when I was a kid, and me writing a wish list

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2007 19:48  

well me i,d hire a big barn due to the english weather put a bar in it and a band stand lots of bails of Hay to lounge about on and make sure i had a huge hog roast on the go a big feild for the tents/bikes and hold it in devon in the peak of summer so there be some where to jump in and cool off

Update Reply
lowrider69 @ 22/06/2007 04:53  

I have organised ride outs. They are usually held in Derbyshire as it is pretty central and i know the roads as i grew up there. I usually arrange them to run from Saturday 10am to Sunday mid-afternoon (with an overnight stop in the middle!) Saturday is usually about 100-200 miles depending on the type of roads on the route, and we stop riding at around 5 or 6 ish, then its usually food and beer and chat etc. Sunday is usually a mid-morning bimble over to Matlock Bath via Carsington and everyone goes their separate ways after lunch etc. Anyone interested???????

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2007 13:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email