MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Police abusing the law(?)

Police abusing the law(?) (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Police abusing the law(?) (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Police abusing the law(?)

We're all friends on bikermatch cos we have bikes in common,if we can't be mates on here then theres no hope for any of us!!!... You do a good job (most of the time ) ride safe and lets all keep takin the piss and having a good laugh.... cheers 'n' beers (but not while riding ofcourse!!).....

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 08/11/2011 20:48  

The police Constable is the human being-we all, i think, take our hats (should that be helmets) off to them when they do the work they are supposed to do-protecting us.

Unfortunately i feel sorry for police CONSTABLES cos they are told to act like police OFFICERS, and this is where they depart from their Oath.

Officers are the uniforms, the revenue collectors, the thugs and bullies being caught out on youtube every day, the ones who DON'T actually know the law of the land. It's not just a few bad apples at all, its the system they have to work under.

One of my drinkin buddies is in Knowsley CID and he agrees that they don't do the job he signed up for i.e. to serve and protect us.

Just look around youtube and see what i mean: heres one where the police conducted stop and search completely unlawfully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjN3xBcJKIU

Get the police back to doing what they are sposed to do i.e. being CONSTABLES and we will see the human being keeping the peace, and people will have far more respect for them.

Or check out the Love Police for an alternative.

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 09/11/2011 00:00  

I was stopped by a bike cop on the 29th Oct who told me i had broken the white rule, i told him i had the broken white line on my side of the road and he said i still had crossed an unbroken white line. A argument broke in which i was almost arrested coz i wouln'nt admit the offence and told him shove his fixed penalty up his arse. He told me he would be reporting me for the offence and cautioned me. When i got honme he rang to apologise for his error and told me i was right about the white line rule and he was wrong. Just goes to show what a bunch of W****** they are and dont even know the rules and still try to bully riders into addmitting offences they hav'nt committed My advice: admit nothing, they may not have evidence and you may not have committed an offence but if you admit to anything they dont need evidence and they get a conviction, dont be intimidated by them

Update Reply
turner1956 @ 09/11/2011 08:01  

He called and apologized for his mistake but you still think he is a wa***r ?

Update Reply
JP @ 09/11/2011 09:47  

the police are there to enforce the law, but that doesn't mean they always know exactly what the full letter of the law is - mistakes can be made, at least in wobblers case the guy called up and apologised.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2011 13:22  

not before trying to bully me into accepting a fixed penalty thats why i think he's w*****. I accept he was at least man enough to call personally but this case highlights the problem of police trying to bully people into admitting something they havn't done. The danger is that once you accept that the police are always right and accept the fixed penalty, you have pleaded guilty to an offence, it dosn't get investigated and there is no course of redress later. In this case the cop tried to force me into accepting the FP by saying i was only making it worse and the court will take his word agaist mine etc, but since one of us knew the law and he had no evidence anyway, he was backed into a corner and had no choice but to back down. I stand by my comments previously posted and my opinion of this officer won't change.

Update Reply
turner1956 @ 09/11/2011 13:50  

I thought it worth pointing out in veiw of peoples comments, that my post on here is in response to the first comment and should be taken in that context Wobbs

Update Reply
turner1956 @ 12/11/2011 16:41  

you dont have to accept any thing just ask for proof they have to provide it if not just say i will not sighn or admit to anything without talking to my soliciter

Update Reply
xv1700 @ 13/11/2011 20:19  

Well. all I want to say is. If ya a speeding copper or civilian. Kill a child & ya F%*ked no matter what court you get to.

Update Reply
TonyG @ 29/12/2011 01:17  

Doesn't matter what job you do.....there are wankers in every line of work...why should the Police be any different......they are supposed to be professionally indifferent but it's called being human.....so accept it and always know your rights...but at the same time support them because they will stand between the scum and your family where they can often with nothing more than a stab vest and a casco baton against knives and guns....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2011 13:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email