MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

if u could compare yaself to a month of the year

if u could compare yaself to a month of the year - Forums [Biker Match] if u could compare yaself to a month of the year - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

if u could compare yaself to a month of the year

can ya tell i'm bored. if you could compare yaself to a month of the year what month would it be and why? i would be may .............. unprodictable sunny and worm.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2011 17:24  

is sh*t creek a month?
realised its the season :(

must be December then (always on the receiving end)

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 27/10/2011 17:47  

September.....unexpected hot days and nights!!! hee hee full of suprises and its the month I was born

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2011 18:11  

january
cose i got cold hands cold feet and cold bum

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/10/2011 18:16  

February So I could warm up January (above)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2011 18:23  

April cos that's the month I was born in and love the feeling of re-birth, the world springing back into life again after the long dark winter, the days getting longer, feeling a little bit of warmth in the sun, newborn lambs, birdies tweeting and getting it on all over the place

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/10/2011 19:02  

How I feel at the moment - November

Update Reply
Ollie22 @ 27/10/2011 21:38  

hmm, had to think about this but at the moment:

February: At the tail end of long winter, not quite yet spring, but knowing its coming makes me feel better!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2011 22:07  

xk

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/10/2011 22:19  

December - month I was born I'm the ultimate ice queen and I'm nearly always cold love christmas cos I don't have to book too many days off work to go on my jollies it's the last month of the year and that's similar to me cos I'm always a year behind everyone else - don't like to do anything in a rush just plodding on and love the snow (before it turns to ice and causes so much hassle in this country!)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 27/10/2011 22:20  

i was born in june but only just but as a kid i remeber it always being hot and sunny for my birthday cant really remember the last time it was. so i have changed mine to may now ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 12:18  

Mine would have to be the month of december, cos i was born in it so after 41yrs im pretty much used to it.... Ive always fancied july for my birthday so i could have a bbq, i mean how many bbq's have you been to in december!!!!......

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 28/10/2011 17:00  

Yeah with ya on that dirtbiker - december sucks for birthdays - nobody ever wants to go out cos they're either at xmas do's or skint maybe we should get 2 b'days instead to compensate I now declare my b'day (no.2 on 21st July - i think that's the longest day as my b'days on the shortest day too!)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/10/2011 18:03  

Deffo chickflick, I used to get the 'cos its so close to xmas its a joint pressie' statement every year too!!.... lol

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 28/10/2011 18:31  

For me it would be April , not cos it was when I was born (tho it was) but because its ever changeable & unpredictable,

Sunshine - Snow - Rain - Fog , never knowing what you will get but no matter what its a new beginning, what has happened before doesn't matter its a fresh start for everything & everyone

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/10/2011 19:25  

Hmmm think I would have to be every month of the year cause I love em all for one reason or another

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 29/10/2011 08:57  

pots you big softy!! i agree with the sentiment as much depends on my mood, my company and what it is i want to be doing!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2011 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email