MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

mizzi broken down

mizzi broken down  - Forums [Biker Match] mizzi broken down  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

mizzi broken down

mizzi has broken down on the m6 between 18 and 19 .
she has the aa /rac come for he but she needs somwere to stay till the bikes fixed
if enyone can help please pm her
thanks
kay xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/09/2011 16:17  

Bit too far away but hope she manages to get sorted out and bike is quickly fixed
sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 16:52  

Yup-so much for MOT this morning... Just waiting for breakdown and I'll see what the damage is ffs

Felt like engine mashed something, then smell of rotten eggs the he died on me in the fast lane... just managed to get him onto hard shoulder before he stopped-thankfully traffic was slow and just managed to sneak past a wagon... I'm a mile away from junction 18 on m6 wherever that is!! Ah well shit happens eh? All help greatly appreciated :-) need a bloody beer tho ffs xxx nerves shot to bits

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/09/2011 16:57  

Bloody hell mizzi!
Sorry, I'm too far to help out but hopefully you will get sorted soon and back on you way again ( or a bed for the night ) Good luck and go get a beer!! or a cuppa if you've still got to ride! Karey x

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/09/2011 17:08  

you can stay in my bed for the night, but it is a five poster!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 17:10  

Thank f**k for that!!! They're taking me bloody home LOL ah well driving to London LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/09/2011 17:10  

awwww no!!!
sorry, not been online all day. Hope you manage to sort it soon without much expense. Will give you a ring tomorrow eve, just on my way to gig now and daughters birthday tomorrow.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 17:31  

hope u question the MOT peeps!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 18:05  

Why question the MOT peeps XK? It was the gremlins that dunnit !! Hope you get it sorted Mizzi

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 23/09/2011 18:10  

Hi Mizzi, I really hope you're home all safe and warm Wheres the bike now?????? Hope what ever is wrong is easily fixed so you can burn the rubber again haze xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 18:55  

Rotten luck, mizzi. Here's wishing you better luck for the rest of the weekend and the bike gets sorted soon and without too much pain. Pist again and still broke.

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 23/09/2011 19:55  

Bloody Hell...thought you'd be all dolled up and partying by now

Lets hope the rest of the weekend (and your 3 weeks off !) is less stressful

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/09/2011 20:06  

gutted for ya chuck, hope you get sorted and back out there soon.

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 23/09/2011 20:21  

Bike abandoned outside of bike shop, I'm supping wine at slly's and thankfully have cleaned the mess up! Have to admit serious brown trouser moment in 3rd lane when engine decided it needed to eat gears for lunch... Thankfully my 'OMFGWTF' expression and frantic arm waving meant everyone moved over... Mr lorry didn't slow down though and actually thought I was going to get wiped out... Hey ho enough said and thankyou guys... Was emotional sat on that hard shoulder for 2 hours with bikes saluting me and Perking me up... Until I thought :-( should be me that LOL but at least I got 100 miles on her... Got to be female with that gear munching she gave and that rotten egg smell-what's that about??? I don't fart rotten eggs!! Ah well London tomoz in the damned CAR then Bournemouth in the CAR Lol xx thankyou every one-ya perked me up xxxx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/09/2011 22:49  

Mr lorry didn't slow down though It's called the ' 56mph and sod everybody else' syndrome Glad u survived

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2011 22:56  

Glad you managed to get home safe Miz ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 23/09/2011 23:12  

Lol thankfully add copious amounts of alcohol and it solves everything LOL xxx as well as a telling off for my rather inventive use of the English language... Have to say I'm in love with sally's cats-they're gawjus!!!! Awwww fixed everything xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 24/09/2011 00:22  

hic! Sounds like you needed it!

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/09/2011 01:52  

Excuse me XK but not all truckers are like that you lorryist

Rotten eggs can be a collapsed catalytic converter (depends how old the bike is) If it collapses it can cause a destructive power pulse back to the engine and knacker it. I had it on a Mercedes once.

Or the smell was from the driver behind sh*ting himself!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/09/2011 02:30  

sorry to read about this Mizzi, just at the begining of your big adventure, the smell of rotten eggs is usualy the sign of a cooked battery which could be caused by a rectifier problem but not sure about the gear munching, hope you get it fixed OK. I know what you mean about having troubles on the motorway, it's not much fun is it but at least your ok

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/09/2011 02:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email