MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

mizzi broken down

mizzi broken down  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] mizzi broken down  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

mizzi broken down

Glad you made it back safe Mizzi, and enjoy your breakfast, Sal cooks a mean fry up. Enjoy your trip to see your bro, and cya in due course. Safe driving . Will they have fixed yer baby by the time you get back?

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 24/09/2011 07:09  

Mizzi, Hope you are soon back on the road again .

Update Reply
bkr @ 24/09/2011 08:43  

OHHhh Mizzi
Glad you are safe and sound

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 24/09/2011 10:09  

Well lass couldnt have you sat at home all on ya tod and think you needed cheering up,glad you came over and it made your morning journey easier to get onto the motorway,have safe journey and see you on your return trip home lass.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2011 10:20  

Phew! Mizzi so glad you survived your ordeal. Thanks Kay for letting us know. PML @ what Dave the Blade said: you can stay in my bed for the night, but it is a five poster!!! (I daren't ask) lol XK, truckers have to stick to a lower limit than other road users, probably due to the weight the truck carries and the slower stopping speed. Ask Nellie.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2011 11:23  

truckers have to stick to a lower limit That's just my point, they don't have to stick to 56mph. They could ease off, and not try to overtake another vehicle doing 55mph. They pull out regardless, and others have to take evasive actions. I'm sure that this does not apply to all truckers, but my experience would indicate that it is true in the majority of cases. Ask mizzi!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2011 11:37  

XK I think you will find that 75% of truck drivers ride bikes so they are more aware of bikes than any other form of transport the chances are that the driver was unsure if mizzi would go behind the truck so by braking it would have caused her more problems as she would have been going much slower as she tried to cross the carriageway also he can give her protection against other traffic as she crossed in front of the truck Just the opinion of a truck driver

Update Reply
JP @ 24/09/2011 11:39  

Ah righto XK, I didn't get your gist, ta for explaining. Also ta to JP for explaining too.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2011 11:53  

Thankfully I think he realised I was in the diddly doo and agree with xk but I didnt have a choice in doing anything but get over to the hard shoulder before I became a bug splatt... Think he judged it almost perfectly but if I'd have been just 3 seconds slower getting over there wouldn't have been much of me left to scrape up... Not thinking about that any more tho... But whoever u are who's looking after me THANKYOU lol

And if any of u saw me and waved at me thankyou because u perked me up but if it happens again please bring me coffee :-) lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 24/09/2011 12:55  

Really chuffed that you are sorted out now Mizzi

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 24/09/2011 14:27  

Glad you're safe Mizzi xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/09/2011 23:08  

Glad youre safe and sound Mizzi. Hopefully the bike will be up and running by time you get home.....you must have had a right fright when she played up on the M6 of all places. Fair dos babes you got yourself safely off and in one piece. Big hug

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2011 10:04  

sooo glad you ok Mizzi & hope you manage to get your bike sorted soon (& with not too much expense!!!)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/09/2011 10:31  

Not even spoken to John yet as to whether or not it's repairable or whether it was nicked from outside the shop LOL have to admit I'm having a ball in London with my bro-it's bloody ace and if I could afford to buy more than a bin lid down here I would lol! I couldn't even afford to pitch a tent in his courtyard lol!! Been a proper tourist for a change and done the Tate, polished my p's and q's off and actually learnt how to make the perfect White sauce... Had an issue in KU as I rather fit in well with the big butch girly types and found it quite disconcerting that the men on old Compton street are rather more feminine than me but think I've mastered the girly wiggle now! Just need to master the handbag+phone girly wiggle and I've cracked it :-)

Also going dress shopping tomorrow as I left my brain and desire for jeans and trainers at Watford gap... I want girly shoes and girly Dress to match my new found ability to apply lippy on the move but don't worry I've not downgraded to halves yet-I'm still a pint lass and if any of u guys see me buying a half or a cocktail u have my permission to shoot me xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 25/09/2011 23:28  

Enjoy babes bet you'll revert back to your beautiful northern self once you cross the border xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2011 23:37  

Sounds like your becoming a softy southerner, enjoy the sunshine while your down here, it may be a while before you see it again up north.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 25/09/2011 23:48  

Booooooo I'm rained in, in the pub in Camden lock... And I bought a dress...

And I'm talking rather posh dahlings... And I passed on ogling the 'inside soap' award stars arriving... Sure it'll be a washout lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 26/09/2011 18:23  

bloody slap ya going all girly whirly on us enjoy and make the most of it lass,see you on your return.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2011 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email