MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Promotions assistant required

Promotions assistant required - Forums [Biker Match] Promotions assistant required - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Promotions assistant required

As per other recent topics, I am desperately seeking a voluteer who has promotional/marketing experience. The volunteer would simply need to contact other biking websites, magazines, etc to promote the site. Initially through the "links" pages on other websites to increase the site traffic and google rating. Once there is sufficient funds coming in, then a budget would be provided for other advertising methods. I've been doing this myself so far, but just think I've wasted a load of my own money in doing so. Therefore someone with experience in this field would be much appreciated. In the long run, when the website is making some money, there may be a part-time job available here as a promotions manager or something. Many thanks in advance

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2007 11:41  

Any takers?

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 10:49  

im only good with me gob lol or id help ya out lol

Update Reply
RC @ 18/06/2007 11:29  

lol no probs. Needs someone who can add our site to the "links" pages on other websites, and contact other websites regarding banner and link exchanges etc

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 12:20  

You've prob already done it so ignore me if ya have but...mutual exchange of links, costs nowt that way. I'll get me own coat ta

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2007 18:42  

I allready posted this link on quite a few bikers sites .

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 19/06/2007 04:12  

SK - thats wot the job is. For someone to go around contacting other biker sites asking to do mutual link exchanges etc. Graham - cheers! The more links we have out there, then the more google rates us. Which means a higher ranking, which means more users (And less advertising costs on google!)

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/06/2007 06:40  

matt can u make some more cards ill hand them out at the chartiy event were doing

Update Reply
RC @ 19/06/2007 06:51  

see ur PM :-) Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/06/2007 07:21  

seen it ty lol

Update Reply
RC @ 19/06/2007 07:25  

will post links to here all over for you matt and put one on a small forum i manage as well also will send mass emails to all my contacts which are a few hundred of um, hope it helps mate

Update Reply
lowrider69 @ 20/06/2007 12:13  

haha - absolutely brilliant mate spot on. Cheers!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/06/2007 15:00  

Does anyone fancy helping out with advertising/promoting the site? Adding us to links directories around the internet, looking at possible advertising methods such as magazines etc. Ive no idea how to promote the site, so anyone who has advice to offer i'd love to hear from you. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/09/2007 10:48  

we were on about getting some t shirts done the other day in chat, possibly black, with bikermatch.co.uk on the front and maybe our names on the back... bit of advertising and a bit of fun, sure a good few of the usual chat crew will get one...

Update Reply
lula @ 19/09/2007 12:05  

Lula you won't know as it was before your time but I already suggested B M clobber, quite a while ago, on here and on bike chat, and there wasn't much interest. Obviously folk have now changed their minds, or new members are more interested than long-standing members? I think, tho I'm not sure, that some folk were put off by having the name of a dating site on their clobber (B M was originally just a dating site, now it's a social site too)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/09/2007 13:16  

(B M was originally just a dating site, now it's a social site too) I should have said that folk didn't arrange social meetings as much as they do now, hence now it's just as much a social site as a dating one.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/09/2007 13:20  

yea might be worth a go now - advertised as A Bikers Social Site or something. Anyone who arranges it, can keep any profits made from it (So if T-shirts are 10 squids but cost 8 to make, then theres 2 squids on each t-shirt you sell). I can help with images/slogans etc if needed.

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/09/2007 13:28  

will ask the fella that does it then and let you know. can anyone let me know if they are interested?

Update Reply
lula @ 20/09/2007 19:36  

Dont think i would get my name across my back as i have a small one and big things dont fit across little things lol What about stickers to place on our trusted steeds (bikes for those that got lost in this post) lol mine would have to be black to stand out on my beast LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2007 14:53  

so will are doin stamps to.....mmmh TShirts would be cool - wouldn't mind advertisin site....has done me proud...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2007 15:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email