MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pet hates...

Pet hates... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Pet hates... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pet hates...

you can't say what you want any more in this country now because you'll have some foreigner or pussee footing country destroying do gooder complaining and getting you arrested back to pet hates. the moaning women thing is getting bigger. ive said it before. women and things with motors in them dont mix.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 23:12  

Toothpaste and toilet roll are quality quotes. Toilet seat issues are dodgy due to men,sometimes not having the advantage of hold on, chill, cross legs, this can wait a wee bit. Lifting the seat is in your mind but when your pissing on your jeans trying to undo your buttons, seat takes a backstep. Pet hate, mobile phone users driving cars. Hang, drawer and quarter. Sorry, 3 points on licence you naughty driver.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 23:44  

"women and things with motors in them dont mix."
realy busafeller

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2011 23:51  

I believe women and things with motors in them mix.... I mean, take rabbits for example.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 23:55  

The way we've copied Good Ole Uncle Sam by suing the arses off anyone and anything. Health and Safety choking the life out of british industry.. Why??... see above. Political Correctness.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 16/09/2011 00:07  

lol. i suppose theres always an exception

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 00:09  

Weirdoraptor.. I have the same view on that, people always seem to be bitching about a nanny state, health and safety etc but we need to ask ourselves why are these things there in the first place and the answer usually is because there are some people that will sue the backside of whoever hasn't put in place the necessary safety equipment or whatever.So companies simply have to make sure that all Health and Safety procedures are carried out to ensure that litigation does not occur, they are only protecting themselves and us from accidents and the ensuing legal dramas.I understand that sometimes Health and Safety goes a bit too far it seems but there is always a reason.Why CCTV cameras everywhere? Obviously because the Police aren't receiving the needed resources but also because of an escalation of crime in our cities, some people say it is an infringment upon their civil liberties, much like there being a national database of DNA, I for one can't see the problem, it would certainly help bring hopefully to a close such things as serial rape and murders and the like and if you have nothing to hide what's the problem?Maybe other people have a different slant on this but for all i can see the things that are being brought upon us are simply because some people try to rip off the system, be it Welfare or Insurance claims, we all suffer because of the selfish few that manipulate what used to be the good will of the Institutions who are now having to bring in tougher means to survive and be competitive.If all that was gobbledigook i apologise, i just woke up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 09:35  

Women and motors don't mix??? LOL yer ok :-)

So that's why I have a hate/hate relationship with my hoover...

I'm the first one to admit that housework is evil and should be banned....

Update Reply
mizzi @ 16/09/2011 10:27  

"Women and things with motors in them dont mix."......

Why is that busafella? Was a woman faster than you? lol

Mizzi... I have the same relationship with my hoover too

Update Reply
gixergal @ 17/09/2011 15:14  

hav'nt met a faster one yet. fancy giving it a go gixer, im always open to offers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2011 22:53  

Now there's an offer you can refuse.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 09:22  

Totally agree Markie... I don't have anything to prove

Update Reply
gixergal @ 18/09/2011 09:57  

"women and things with motors in them dont mix."
Did you mean engines, not motors, by any chance?

Conversely, I know lots of women who think men should be banned from washing machines.

Update Reply
justjerry @ 18/09/2011 10:24  

Our washing machine broke one day. I had to read the instruction manual to get it working again. BIG mistake!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 10:31  

Whats a washing machine??

Update Reply
harry worth @ 18/09/2011 19:39  

aka the wife! *looks over shoulder quick*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 19:44  

...oh, and i really hate this new "JamaiCON" accent that a lot of kids seem to talk nowadays, innit. (I keep having to rewind Jeremy Kyle to work out what they're saying)

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 18/09/2011 19:58  

You watch Jeremy Kyle? Yuk...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 19:59  

yoyo wat rong with innit, innit wat all us manqunions say blood get down with it man of get a cap in yower ass with my gun fingers

Update Reply
kaycat @ 18/09/2011 21:03  

Fog lights left on when it's clear & car drivers on/off/on/off/on /off bloody brakes every 3 seconds driving too close to vehicle in front...

Update Reply
bkr @ 18/09/2011 21:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email