MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pet hates...

Pet hates... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Pet hates... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pet hates...

Snap Harry,exept I back right off

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 12/09/2011 16:58  

german car drivers!.... as in people who drive german cars! lol i know what i mean! they hog the outside lane and for all the money spent indicators are optional extras!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 12/09/2011 18:00  

Indicators!! what is so hard? are people lazy? dont know how to use them? inconsiderate? or is it a case of 'I can see why they should be used by everybody, but that doesnt include ME surely' just like double yellow lines, and disabled parking spaces. But I must say, on my advanced riding course last year, the instructor said that he doesnt indicate all the time, because its easy to forget to cancel it! As i told him at the time, its very rare you have them on for longer than 10 seconds. If your attention span is less than that, forgetting to turn off an indicator is the least of your problems! He even asked me why i indicated when pulling back into a line of traffic, when I said it was to indicate to the driver of the car that I was pulling in in front of him so he could react accordingly, he shook his head. Luckily the DSA man who was assessing the instuctor that day heard this and agreed with me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 18:24  

All of the above!

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 12/09/2011 18:32  

Yep, what is it, that your driving down the road in the outside lane and some moron on the inside lane who's been behind another car doing 20 mph less than you are for a mile or so thinks they suddenly need to be in the outside lane just as you get to the back of their car and are about to overtake... People who drive at 15-20 mpg under the limit on the road, when its clear, dry and and you can see for miles.... and then keep braking every 50 yards. The standard of driving in this country appalls me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 21:34  

bad/ignorant/blind(?) drivers
lane hogs (the outside lane is fer overtaking NOT your private road!!)
ignorant/dishonest people

and all thats for starters lol

but seriously the roads are a damn dangerous place to be at times so the fall in the standard of driving that i'v seen over the years is the biggest one (teach the buggers to DRIVE not just pass their test!!!)

rant over

and breathe................

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 13/09/2011 12:43  

"Ignorance.............detest it!!!!"

Been windy these past couple of days hasn't it?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/09/2011 12:49  

Not a lot irritates me, tho the empty toilet roll scenario does, as said before, you get in there, sit down and Nooooooooooooo....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/09/2011 13:03  

or Nutkin, when they have changed the toilet roll only to leave the empty roll on the cistern

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 17:26  

nagging / complaining women people that drive 2 or 3 mph under the speed limit when its dark people that slow down every time a car comes in the opposite direction clever dicks did i say moaning women

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 01:42  

every one nose some one like this

dosent matter what u have or what u have done he /she had a better one and did that years ago

ie"the moon lookes nice how cool would it be to go there "

"was there last week it not that great "

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2011 06:31  

I have to agree, it isn't all its cut out to be...sod all to do, and the cheese tastes funny.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 11:58  

People that moan about everyone else but don't realise their own faults! 2 or 3 MPH under the speed limit??I mean, c'mon!Some people that slow down in the dark may be a bit cautious or had a bad experience in such conditions, which reminds me of a pet hate.People that think they are perfect on the road and look down on everyone else.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 12:21  

i have lots of faults to menny to name

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2011 12:28  

I can't see any Kay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 12:36  

lol mmmm

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2011 12:37  

I hate all of the above...

And bullshit...say what u mean and mean what u say-it ain't that hard! I also hate folk that smile and pretend to be nice when they're actually plotting and planning how best to carve u up... bitching and moaning and not doing anything about it.... Folks saying they're going to do something then not doing it... And folks that say 'I might/ should be able to...' you either can/can't or will/won't-it ain't that hard!! Oh and bitching behind folks back-if u haven't the balls to speak ur mind or can't say at least one nice thing then keep ur gob shut :-) oh and lies-I hate lies with a passion-u can lie all u want but all it proves is ur a knob of the tallest order and the only thing any of us have that's worth anything is our credibility and integrity- without it we're pondlife...

Maybe we should have at least one day a year where we speak our minds and sod the consequences LOL could be rather interesting...

Rant over and climbing off soapbox now... And breathe :-) lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/09/2011 12:48  

>.Good articulate rant Mizzi. I hate waste, being Mr Frugal as I'm known to my freinds, I cannot understand waste of food. Word has it : the average family wastes £700 of food every year, i would say i'm down to £20 a year and i shop at herons/lidl/aldi...etc etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 20:46  

Mizzi....."Maybe we should have at least one day a year where we speak our minds and sod the consequences LOL could be rather interesting..." Looks like today was that day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 22:50  

Drivers (and riders) who slow down for speed cameras despite the fact they are already well under the limit!

don't they realise unnecessary braking wastes fuel!!!
especially when i open the throttle up after the camera to get past the slow sods

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 23:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email