MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Streetfighter Riff-Raff Rally

Streetfighter Riff-Raff Rally - Forums [Biker Match] Streetfighter Riff-Raff Rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Streetfighter Riff-Raff Rally

Am heading down to Squires for Streetfighter Riff-Raff Summer Madness Rally , will be there about 11am . The best bit is it's FREE , just turn up pitch tent n party on http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1683

Update Reply
fastjock @ 10/09/2011 01:27  

Must have popped by at the wrong time , fj ......think lots must have been on a ride-out as not many about. Did get to see the bikes on show though...and ate cake

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/09/2011 18:26  

must have been putting my tent up when you were there Alice , i left it a bit later for going down as Ripon had a very black cloud over it , they were starting to take the show bikes away as i was looking round them , super-charged Suzuki B-King i want 1 . hondababy walked straight past me when i was chatting to someone , never saw her again after that . Sandi n Nellie turned up for the evening entertainment . i won on the raffle , a calendar woohoo must have drunk more than i realised , dog rough this morning

Update Reply
fastjock @ 11/09/2011 16:23  

Sorry we missed each other, Dugald. It was a last minute decision on my part...and,yep....it does sound as tho we were there at the same time

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/09/2011 17:31  

Damn it Dugald you shoulda nudged me We were late getting there also as we took a detour to see my sister in Woodbeck It was more or less done and dusted by then so we had food and then buggered off before the purple rain cloud caught us up Alice i didn't txt as it was a last ninute thing for us too .... I guess the baby hasn't come yet ? Hope to catch up in the next couple of weeks .........HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 12/09/2011 12:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email