MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Pranks

Pranks - Forums [Biker Match] Pranks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Pranks

C'mon, fess up! What wicked things have you done?

I'll start by admitting it was me who chained the office chairs together in the middle of the room at my previous place of work.

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 06/09/2011 19:50  

Mine was at my present workplace many years ago, we have a perimeter fence which we had to check every day, one year the house on the other side of the fence had decided to keep 2 pigs in a small enclosure which was very muddy but they had shelter and somewhere dry to lie down and they looked healthy and well kept. Then on Xmas day one of my workmates decided that he was going to call the RSPCA to have them checked out as he felt they were not being treated properly. RSPCA came out and had words with the owner who then moved the pigs and we didn't see them any more.
A f weeks later I decided that my colleague deserved a bit of fun, I knew that he liked pigs and would not have anything to do with eating any pig in any form whatsoever. I wrote a letter as if it came from the pigs owner and it was basically thanking my mate for having his pigs welfare at heart and after moving them to a more sheltered place the pigs had thrived and he was able to slaughter them 2 months earlier than planned, I also placed 2 Rasheed of bacon in for him to try and if he wanted any more just to call at the house.
I wasn't at work when my mate opened it but according to others there when he opened it he was absolutely livid with rage and wanted to go round to whack the pig owner for killing them but they stopped him.
Nothing was said by me and it wasn't until he left us that he asked me if I had anything to do with it, of course I admitted it and only then did he have a laugh about it.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 06/09/2011 22:24  

Well I would tell you mine . I posted it up in "what made you smile today thread " But it has been censored by the moderators due to some members sensitivitys being offended . So if you wish to know what my prank today was send a PM and I will write it to you . You may remain anon and must understand there may be some offence .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 22:31  

Many many years ago, my then partner used to smoke dope, the type that came in a block. Once night, I substituted his stash with a dog biscuit of the same colour, I even crumbled it a little to make it look authentic. It was funny watching him going through his joint rolling routine, which included warming the stuff to soften it ready for rolling. He only thought it funny when I gave him back his stash

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 07/09/2011 07:24  

I went round to a mates place to drag him out for a lunchtime pint. When he was upstairs getting showered there was a knock at the door, and I answered it to two jehova's witnesses. I asked them in, sat them down,made them a cup of tea . . . . even a plate of bikkies! They spread out some literature on the coffee table and got ready to give me a talk, when i told them i wasnt the man of the house and had to go out, but the bloke who was upstairs at the moment would love to talk to them. I then went off to the pub. My mates face when he came in . . . . Priceless!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 08:35  

You wicked. miserable sinners! All of you! Love it.

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 07/09/2011 19:12  

A knock at the door - so I peeped thru the windows to see who it was. It was Jehovas Witnesses, so I stripped off and answered the door. I haven't been bothered since.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 19:36  

Brilliant! That one takes the biscuit! I take my hat off to you, Sir!

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 08/09/2011 19:45  

I love winding up the lad at work, he spends all night on facebook but is generally computer illiterate, so I used ctrl + alt + down to turn the screen image upside down then refused to put it right as I had a callout. Jokingly told him he would have to turn the monitor upside down.

Came back an hour later and he was sat there trying to hold the screen upside down and type at the same time xD

also unplugged his keyboard one day...spent half hour laughing as he raged before i felt sorry enough to show him how to sort it xD

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 10:23  

Oh Bob that was wicked, I'd have killed ya Thanks lads for the laughs I think maybe practical jokes must be a male thing, or have any of our female members played tricks on others? Edit: (ROFPML @ myself replying to a post that's almost a year old)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2012 22:50  

We had apprentice 20 years ago who was off like a scalded cat at end of shift,right up to the night we took his pushbike from behind bench and hoisted it up to rafters(about 30 ft overhead),we were working over & took pity on him after about 20 minutes.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2012 23:22  

A strategically placed smoke pellet under a bus or truck that is being worked on by the electrician proves to be very entertaining, especially as the pellets are encased in plastic, so it smells as though the wiring is burning out. Wicked but funny. Another one is to drill a 1/16th hole in a mug just below the handle and poke vaseline in the hole, when next brew is made vaseline melts, oh dear flood on the table. Victim has bemused look wondering where the tea has come from and why his mug is suddenly empty. . Both the above have been done on several occasions. I've also had fun with Engineers Blue marking compound on the earpiece of the workshop phone. Also on the eyepiece of the steering tracking guages . I've been on the receiving end many times aswell .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 09/09/2012 00:16  

Same apprentice,different day,we took it in turns making brew- he used to"forget" it was his turn.He brought an enamel mug in cos he'd broken so many so we drilled hole in bottom,nailed it to bench then made his cuupa in it,nearly wrenched his shoulder trying to pick it up "on the fly"( He got hole welded up after he drunk his tea with a straw & used it for next 3 years)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2012 23:27  

When i worked at Land Rover Parts, we had a building across the car park where Computer programmers worked.............so this guy Steve was working a late evening, on his own, during the winter so was dark and us in the main building had found a tailors dummy in the warehouse used to model jackets etc. It was all white with a white blank face. So... we went over to the building across the way, stood the mannequin just outside the window by Steve, shone a dim torch on it's face and knocked the window. I'm told Steve still has a contract out on me to have me killed to this day. To say he shit himself is an understatement.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 12/09/2012 10:14  

VFR, i laughed so much reading this a. because i can see how funny it would be and b. because i'd sh*t myself if someone did that to me lol

Update Reply
OMNF @ 16/09/2012 18:05  

In the early eighties, one of the lads at work bought an RD 250 and was so full of himself as usual and mouthy, (we thought we would fix his wagon)

He came outside to the bike shed putting his helmet & gloves on still mouthing off, when he discovered the bike had gone he was doin his fruit! then he looked up in dismay lo and behold the bike was there!
On the roof of the bike shed strapped to a pallet!

We waved goodbye as we left in the works coach!

He said! (well you can imagine)

The bike wasn't harmed only his pride!

Update Reply
Stuke @ 24/09/2012 15:18  

Keep looking out your window OMNF you never know............................

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 28/09/2012 21:18  

Pimping CWs bike at Mablethorpe...hysterical

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2012 09:57  

Carefully unsealing a collegues choccy bar. Removing chocolate. Inserting 3 small sardines. Carefully re-sealing choccy bar....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2012 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email