MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southern Convoy to KISS

Southern Convoy to KISS - Forums [Biker Match] Southern Convoy to KISS - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southern Convoy to KISS

Anyone down south want to meet up somewheres on route on Friday am?

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 30/08/2011 22:09  

Come on folks dont make him do it alone lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2011 09:40  

I land at Harwich on Thursday night. I'm spending the night with Moz and Aph in Chelmsford. Riding up to Brummieland around lunchtime Friday. You guys passing anywhere I am? Note: I'm not a slow rider and don't wanna be trundeling along at 60 on the motorway ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/08/2011 16:06  

Oooh...just you be setting us all a good example Boss

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 31/08/2011 16:09  

Boss Man your not abroad now you know lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2011 16:16  

Pots, I am riding up from Cornwall but meeting my little bruv on his 125 at Bristol. Not sure anyone will want to ride with us as we won't be going very fast from Bristol onwards!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2011 17:58  

Matt you will need to eat the miles you dont want to be last man at the bar picking up the tab

Update Reply
JP @ 31/08/2011 18:50  

Nice to know you're thinking of us Boss and spending the night down there Thursday rather than get stuck in and help! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2011 21:50  

I think Boss Man should be the first one there myself lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/09/2011 09:28  

Jennyyyyyyy - it'll be great seeing ya again - don't envy your bruv the task of riding up on a 125 from Bristol though...but good on him Pots - you riding up with Debs?...oh & when you see Al - remind him what you said re - "where's your toolkit"

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/09/2011 11:01  

lol i would go all the way there but my back wont hold out that far, i might not even get to the ferry at this rate as it's flared up again. Plus I've not seen moz and aph for years... our first BM/BikeChat couple! :-D I'll set off around lunchtime from their house (can't just go crash there for the nigh then bugger off straight away at the crack of dawn, I wont get to them until around 9pm the day before) They're my excuses and im sticking with them lol. Hope all is set up before I get there and that there's a cold beer waiting for me ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2011 11:59  

I'll be setting off midday'ish Friday. From Chesham.

Pick up the A40 - A44 - M5 for last few miles.

I'd be happy for a bit of company.

Update Reply
TBird_Steve @ 01/09/2011 13:15  

Hey Stella, be good to see you again to. He is doing ok on his 125, ridden 240 odd miles today for work so he is getting about a bit. I'm trying to get him to join BM so hopefully the rally will help him make up his mind. See you there, Jenny

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2011 21:34  

Wish I was doing that well!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 01/09/2011 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email