MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Advertising/Marketing advice reqd ASAP

Advertising/Marketing advice reqd ASAP - Forums [Biker Match] Advertising/Marketing advice reqd ASAP - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Advertising/Marketing advice reqd ASAP

Quick question, to someone who has more idea about advertising than I do. Would £1500 advertising costs be good for the following at the Rock and Blues custom show... Sponsorship of the Best Ladies 1st & 2nd trophies (Or any 2 trophies once I have the list).-Sponsors will be announced in the show program, website once list is finalised and of course at presentation time of trophy’s on the Saturday of the event. A permanent link on the R&B website. A full A5 inside back page ad in the show's programme - which is free to the 25,000 attendees. What do you think? I aint really got the cash at the moment, but I could find it if we think it will promote the site more. Cheers Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 09:54  

sounds good to me matt good on ya loads of folk go to r n b ,and if ya get some flyers done ill hand some out for ya while im sober enough lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/06/2007 09:58  

All I know Matt is that there will be a hell of a lot of people there! A permenant link sounds like a good deal too and as a lot of us from here are actually gonna be there. I think if you can find the dosh it might be worth a go and I'd better get me backside home quick after to check all the new profiles

Update Reply
Di @ 14/06/2007 10:30  

Sounds good to me too. If you can get in somewhere that is isnt just a biker dating agency, but a place to meet new buddies male and female that would be good. I promote the site where ever I go and get chatting to fellow bikers. Just a fun place to be!

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 14/06/2007 10:37  

does anyone know a cheap printing company back in England then? That can do maybe 500 A5 flyers to begin with cheap? I say cheap because Ive done flyers before, and they just get thrown on the floor about 5 foot away from you! Cheers for all your comments

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 13:00  

If everyone on here, who is going to a rally, or other bike 'do', print some flyers off, and hand them out,then ya won't need a printing company. It's a 'play it forward' ploy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2007 13:03  

hehe, nice one. Can anyone come up with a good design then? lol - cos mine is on a black background for magazines... What you think?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 13:22  

are they doing best tat2 trophies lol i might win one haha

Update Reply
jude831 @ 14/06/2007 13:33  

Will let you know when i get the list to choose from :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 14:50  

THATS COOL!!

Update Reply
jude831 @ 14/06/2007 14:56  

if I was to pay for leaflet printing in the UK, would anybody like to volunteer to have 1000 a5 leaflets sent to their house and be able to take to R&B to hand out? Maybe if everyone going to the show could meet up and hand out the leaflets when they have free time? Will anybody be going in a car to the show? 1000 A5 leaflets will be like a standard 500 A4 ream of paper. Thanks in advance

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 16:28  

this may sound daft but would you be better having the credit card sizes printed out instead of leaflets ??? people dont bother folding up leaflets they either end up on the floor or in the bin, if they were smaller they wud put them in their back pockets or wallets, an even if they were drunk they may find them when they get home in their wallets or pockets, i just think you wud have more chances with smaller ones that wud get put in pockets rather than big leaflets. just a suggestion but i know when im given a leaflet i throw it away cos of te bulk of it a buisness card style i put in my pocket, and usually forget about it till i get home an go through my pockets/purse.

Update Reply
storm @ 14/06/2007 16:35  

good point, and i agree. I do the same. Let me design a business card size one lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 16:44  

sort the cards out matt and ill hand some out at r n b mate nooooooooooooo probs xx

you can send them to my house

Update Reply
RC @ 14/06/2007 16:57  

:-) Nice one hun, ur a star. What about this for cards then?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/06/2007 16:59  

yep they look great matt let me know when ya want me addy xx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/06/2007 17:56  

Go for it Matt. Like they say "gotta spend money to make money".

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 14/06/2007 18:03  

cheers RC, PM it over to me whenever u can. Yea Rob I know, but its always a gamble as to whether it will be worthwhile or not.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2007 05:28  

Confirmed it - going to go ahead with it now as we've lost 18 subscribers this week - which is a large percentage. :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2007 08:10  

Please will those who are going to the show let me know if all is well with the advertising. There will be a free programme handed out, we should be on the inside back cover. I'd really appreciate a copy of it as well, will send the postage costs to anyone who can forward me a copy. We should also be sponsoring 2 trophies. Please let me know how the "sponsored by..." thing sounds and looks (announced over the speakers, and should be in the programmes etc).

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 10:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email