MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Convoy To KISS 2011

Convoy To KISS 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Convoy To KISS 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Convoy To KISS 2011

Hi Folks, Still looking at planning a group ride down to KISS 2011, If you are interested let me know and i will attempt to put together a cunning plan. Info i would need is your location (Postcode) and your expected time of departure for the rally. Please can we try to keep this on track !!!!! Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 11:34  

Mind me fruit pudding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2011 12:43  

get your info down if you are heading down to the rally and would like to be inculded

Update Reply
JP @ 11/08/2011 04:20  

Nice one Celtic hope you get a convoy going :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/08/2011 09:32  

Bump

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 14/08/2011 13:13  

No interest as yet, cut of date for planning will be Friday 2nd September.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 16:04  

I will be setting off around 3.30pm on the friday running on to j23 m6. dont know wich way your all planning on running down from scotland? gaz and amanda

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 16/08/2011 18:53  

you beat me to this one Celtic i was thinking of doing the same for the merseysiders going on here but hoping to go the scenic route i.e. non motorway it does all depend on timing as some peeps will be working on the day ( i'm not as i've booked the time off!!) be brilliant if we could get a few regional ride ins to meet at some point to ride in en mass
I was thinking of asking Matt for permission to reproduce the BM logo to display in the screen on the bike to let those i've not met yet recognise me when meeting at any point on the route taken ( a flag would be an even better idea tho!!)

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 17/08/2011 00:30  

Stroggy thats a great idea and i'm sure the Boss Man wont mind :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/08/2011 09:26  

Don't understand this come get your name down group ride down better than plodding along on your own you never know you may need help

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2011 09:31  

maybe the thread name is putting peeps off from reading it and maybe we should start a ride in thread instead???? open to suggestion obviously

@BJ if the boss man doesnt mind us using the image it could be a good idea for more peeps to do the same thing for meeting points??

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 17/08/2011 22:27  

What a good idea but sorry am going down on the thur.........just to annoy jp jackie fruit pud will be with me

Update Reply
madhat @ 17/08/2011 23:00  

Stroggyman, I'm off the Friday too. Planning to head down the A483/A458/A442, leaving mid-morning. Happy to meet up somewhere if the route/time suits, Should take 2-3 hours depending on stop(s).

Update Reply
desres @ 17/08/2011 23:09  

Might be a great idea to ride in en mass, not for us poor souls dealing with registration when you get there lol! I'm sure we'll cope though, and would be nice to see a group coming in together.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 23:51  

My thoughts, in outline are to head South on the Thursday picking up riders as we go then meet at some generous persons abode/garden and spend the night. Continue on to Rally in the morning picking up more riders as we go. So no rush on the Friday and can arrive fresh and ready to PARTY!!!!!!! Any thoughts????<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2011 00:29  

@BJ how much Fruit Pudding can one woman handle lol ?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2011 00:30  

get back to you on that one desres i think we might need another thread for the northwesters to actually look at lol see if i get any interest /timings that coincide

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 19/08/2011 19:52  

When this was mentioned before there was alot of interest so if you would like to ride down as a group can you put your name down so the man can set out a route anybody who cant leave till the friday could maybe catch up on route for a group ride in if we can get a rough time of arival there will be a good photo opp for the site and your own albums

Update Reply
JP @ 20/08/2011 10:29  

good idea JP

heading down on the friday from Liverpool Celtic if thats near your route down (M6 ??)

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 20/08/2011 17:55  

Thanks for the name change Matt, Just gonna Bump.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 22:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email