MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Charity Chicken run

Charity Chicken run  - Forums [Biker Match] Charity Chicken run  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Charity Chicken run

Sunday at Hop Wood Service M42 12.00 Charity Chicken Run in aid of air ambulance, as like previous years ending at The Beams in stourport on severn , free camping at the Rose and Crown at shrawley just out side stourport, all bike trike etc , any more info contact chicken mick on 07779723313....to give ya an idea there was 7 miles of bikes last year, this year be nice to add a few more miles be there taa

Update Reply
tazant @ 03/08/2011 16:30  

If the weather's good and I can sort the kids I may be up for this one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2011 11:34  

What time does the run normally get to the pub?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2011 16:44  

well i,d say roughly 2 hours till the pub run is longer this year , hahah likes it how long to pub lol, band on etc entertainment n campin on sat night too

Update Reply
tazant @ 05/08/2011 23:13  

What junctions is Hop Wood Service M42 between or on?

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/08/2011 13:01  

J2 up to top of slip road think its 4th exit

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2011 14:59  

Well quite a few made it to this in the end and the weather was great for most of the day so good day out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 00:49  

Sunday at Hop Wood Service M42 12.00 Charity Chicken Run in aid of air ambulance, as like previous years ending at The Beams in stourport on severn , free camping at the Rose and Crown at shrawley just out side stourport, all bike trike etc , any more info contact chicken mick on 07779723313....to give ya an idea there was 7 miles of bikes last year, this year be nice to add a few more miles be there Glad you all had a good time and the weather was kind to you all. Taz your post that I have copied and pasted above reads as if this event was the same event as last year when in fact last year and the previous four years to that were organised as Ryans Ryde a totally different event to the Chicken Run organised this year even though the venue was the same the charity cause was different. I know a lot of people thought this was once again Ryans Ryde so hope you don't mind me just clarifying that it wasn't and that maybe next year hopefully there will be another event/ride to replace Ryans Ryde but for the same charity as Ryans Ryde.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/08/2011 13:36  

hi to ya all .to those who turned up we thank you , over two thousand pounds was raised for worth while causes...to those who couldnt make it , ya missed a good day out never mind theres always next year ...,hope fuilly bigger and better , but for the first one excelent turn out thanks again ....Taz. Just to clarify , the event was posted as the Charity Chicken Run , Ryans ryde was the last one last year , if the chicken run hadnt been organized no run out would have happened, and no money for the airambulance etc wouldnt have been collected , as far as i know there will not be any ryans ryde in the near future, so this is a good replacement , but does it really matter so long as folks have a really good day out , and money is raised for charity, hope this clears things up .

Update Reply
tazant @ 08/08/2011 16:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email