MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Chavs

Chavs - Forums [Biker Match] Chavs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Chavs

Do you love them or hate them. On the 30th of July after just getting my bike fixed with new CDI unit, I went to do an errand for a good friend, all I had to do was nip to the local shop and buy her some cig's. On my way past Christ The King Church I indicated to turn left to the shops, when I heard you f.....g take that corner like a ???? ( I just though stupid kid) did my lifesavers checked it was clear to take the corner and did,there were about 10 cars parked on my left outside the Christ The King pub,this chave started running like mad on the pavement to get in front of me (i was in a twenty zone) he dove out between car 6/7 and wacked me with his top which he wasn't wearing full wack in the face, it knocked my head right back I couldn't see where I was going but regained control of the bike, corrected my helmet drove on and pulled up on Fullwood Avenue shaking like a leaf. Why in god's name don't the government bring back National Service and sort these little s...s out, give them discipline and get them in order ? So if it was you what would you have done and how many chav incidents have you had yourself ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 10:32  

All chavs should be sent to Afghan and be used as targets to improve our Boys & Girls accuracy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 10:49  

I've had a few Chav incidents, plenty of Chav's around this area. Think I would have increased speed to avoid him if the road was clear. Difficult to do anything else in case you lose balance !

Hope you're ok and don't let it knock your confidence !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 15:51  

Got a few like that around here but ever since I drove straight at them in the car they don't give me any problems on bike or in car. Think they realised I wasn't planning on stopping or driving around them, although in the worst case scenario I had a planned get out route to avoid them if I had to. Glad you kept the bike upright justme, and as jim said, don't let it knock you.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 02/08/2011 16:07  

No it hasn't put me off at all I just want to do him in but im only tiny and can't fight,lol. Shame.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 16:40  

Well done for keeping control of your bike, you were best to keep going.
cant really do much usually, seeing as theyre probably full of substances altering already dodgy brain states and they rarely travel alone,I've had a couple of moments and stood my ground with them which finished with abuse from a distance off them but their normal idea of fair odds is as many as possible against 1 anyway, so better off ignoring the muthafkrs if ya can .Unless of course in a car like Simon,nice 1 that bet they shat! Aww now a tazer would be fun!

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 02/08/2011 16:44  

Dont get me started on tazer wanted one for ages. Will have to try and hunt the tazer joke down and post it on here for you guys you will wet yourselves laughing. I cant even read it without crying with laughter.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 17:46  

See joke forum for advice on chavs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 17:58  

Years ago I was riding through Leeds on a Saturday night and had to pull up at some traffic lights that had gone to red. Some morons came out of a nearby pub - obviously ratted - and started hassling me, with one of them getting really up close and personal.
As the lights changed to green, my head (which was hiding in my helmet) 'accidentally' jerked, smacking this guy right on the forehead/nose area.
And of course with the lights being green I had to ride off, otherwise I would have been holding up the traffic - and being a responsible biker I couldn't do that now could I?

I bet he had a bit of a headache!!!

I felt terrible - not!

Justme - I'm glad you were ok and keep on bikin'!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 18:26  

Needs to be posted here!

What do you call a chav in a suit? The accused.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 18:27  

Shoot the little #@$%£*! the minute they don a tracky!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 19:11  

Purplebetty you are a star !!!! Your post made me chuckle !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 20:05  

So does doing what I did make me a head banger then??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 20:55  

I reckon !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 20:58  

Nice one purple; lol. sometimes it's the only language the little fers understand. Maybe we should all get together behind justme, let her ride round the corner, then when the idiots jump out and decide to have a go the rest of us ride round the corner. Bet they don't try the same stunt twice; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 02/08/2011 23:51  

with you there simon little s$&t wouldnt know what to do ...ride on through..

Update Reply
roadknight @ 03/08/2011 00:05  

There should be a statute in law to allow for assault on biker trolling chavs in the same way reasonable force is allowed for trespass x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 00:23  

Maybe every town and village blighted by chavs and other such scum should have a weekly biker meet. We all know we're a friendly socialble bunch, but the image would scare the hell out of the idiots. A good example of this is the showground in Peterborough. There's plenty of kids who want to take on the world in that area, but has anyone seen any during BMF weekend!

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 03/08/2011 01:09  

Loving the post I have read on this thread, so glad to know im not the only chav hater

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 11:30  

I had a sock on the outside wearer, giving me some of that semi serious, what can it do mate? followed by "thats F**k all" when i told him how fast the king would go. so i double bluffed him in front of his mates, and handed him the sh*test p*ss pot i had and told him to get on. after 10 minutes of full bore back road twisties, and scraping the kings floorboards out on roundabouts. he wont even acknowledge my prescence now. LOL thought he was going to hurl his cocoa pops when he got off.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 03/08/2011 12:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email