MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Chavs

Chavs (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Chavs (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Chavs

Lol. I've not had any issues with chavs while riding. Personally I just don't get their mentality at all. I like the Danish approach where they have an old sail ship, they put them on it and make them sail round the world for a year. With some proper tough sailors enforcing discipline.

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 03/08/2011 17:01  

With u most of the way, 10... I like the Danish approach where they have an old sail ship, they put them on it and make them sail round the world for a year... ...and then chuck them overboard!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 17:29  

At least walk the plank to savour the moment first though?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 19:22  

Lol. I was told of one incident where they through all the cutlery overboard to try and force the crew to go to harbour and get some shore leave. Instead they were just made to jump in and collect it all back up, it floated btw ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 03/08/2011 20:22  

Justme sweety, i could do with some stress relief, im up for riding round the chav infested zones with ya,, i'll bring my 12 bore and we'll have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little f**kers need to learn respect!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/08/2011 21:35  

no al chavs are knobs u no,sumtimes i wear addids stuff ,nike etc,and ive had bikes since i was ten.sum bikers are knobs aswell ,such is life ............

Update Reply
picko @ 03/08/2011 22:07  

Wasn't insinuating they are all knobs, just pi**ed off with how they treated justme cos she's a lass and was on her own..........Would have the same attitude to anyone being such an a**hole!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/08/2011 22:31  

I meet many different types of people through my job and find many of the "chavs" respectful to me, i wear a lot of the chav uniform but im not a chav. If anyone is to blame for the attitudes of these youngsters its their moronic parents that think its hysterical to watch little Leon headbutt his little brother!!!!! But then again you get awful people in all walks of life!

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 03/08/2011 22:40  

Wenders, very true, feckin Ahole doing that,would it have done it to a rider on a big bike? i think not.
Very true picko, but the asshole bikers wouldnt try knocking someone off.Perhaps pinkstorm,to be a tad political Camerons big society will sort this problem out or jeremy kyle

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 03/08/2011 22:43  

And pigs might fly, Jezza for next PM

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 03/08/2011 22:57  

Might aswell try,couldnt possibly do worse than this mob,or perhaps Lemmy, nay b***ocks there

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 03/08/2011 23:00  

all im saying is theres good and bad in all walks of life,a mate of mine was nearly kicked off his bike near me ,by a gang of youngsters,and yes if it was me i wud av sorted them out.but on the other side of the coin i no a lot of younsters who are gerat.

Update Reply
picko @ 04/08/2011 09:04  

The word 'chav' is being used here because it's easier to relate a funny/shocking tale in general terms.

Everyone knows that generalisation can turn into sexism / racism / anyotherism but that's not the point in this case. Some kids abused JM and for the sake of the story it's funnier/easier to call them chavs.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 11:27  

If u trump on a chav do they dissolve? .......... >>>get's science fiction book out.......

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 04/08/2011 11:51  

@picko and pinkstorm as 1yoghurt said its generalisation.
I of all people am fully aware that not all kids are bad I have two girls or my own aged 16/18. All three of us used to help out at the local youth club for about a year when I was secretary for the estate. It was me that got the numbers from 6 attendances per night to 65/75 per night @ the Cherwell Centre on Grange Park. They were tought engraving/yoga/ I took my karaoke in to them,donated drums,games and liased with Bispham high school to get them some computers to play with, was in the paper but Maureen took credit for my work and always did, wasn't happy with that and the way she let the kids run riot after i got the numbers up. All they needed was the three strikes rule to be cemented in place,but she messed it up with a, if your face fits thing. They need direction/discipline/love and a chance. The one I came across the other day was stupidly drunk. Yes I do agree it is the parents that are fault ! But flip the coin a little here, don't we all have our own intellect, enough to choose between what's right and wrong. My family are all what i would call scumbags so I left when I was 15 when through hell learning the correct way to live, whilst learning a multitude of other thing's like respect/consideration. I could of stayed and turned out like my sibling's who have so far given there kids away/gbh and abh list as long as there arms/dealers just general scum. But NO I MADE AN IMPORTANT DECISION TO BE DIFFERENT AND BETTER THAN THEM. Rant over

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 13:08  

The chavs prayer - Our father who art in prison even mum knows not his name, thy chavdom come you'll read the sun, in Exmouth which is in Devon, give us this day our welfare bread and forgive us our ASBO's, as we happy slap those who got ASBO's against us lead us not into employment, but deliver us free housing for thine is the chavdom,the burberry and the bacardi forever and ever... innit! Oh yeah, when is 'slap a chav day' ?!?!?!?

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 04/08/2011 14:59  

Couldn't agree with you more on your rant justme, it is down to a choice that you make. You can better yourself "if" you want to, trouble is most don't, they are quite happy to let the state pay them to sit on their backsides all day.

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 04/08/2011 15:02  

CHAVS!(meaning) CAUSING HAVOCK AND VIOLENCE SOCIETY,
yea right. giving a kicking to my 17 yr old son and his mate and 4 girls aint nice. 9 against 6. son took 9 punches to head b4 being k.o. when he came round they were still kicking him.one also said to him if i ever see you again ill £"*&^+ killy ya. ambulance and police called. The chicken chavs took a runner. son and mate taken to hospital for head checks but releast later.

Update Reply
crasy lady @ 05/08/2011 00:26  

Oh soz this happened tuesday 3rd in stowmarket. they had just decided to leave their bikes in the local esso. so yes all bike riders too.

Update Reply
crasy lady @ 05/08/2011 00:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email