MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kawasaki test ride at Hartside Cafe - Sunday 31st July

Kawasaki test ride at Hartside Cafe - Sunday 31st July - Forums [Biker Match] Kawasaki test ride at Hartside Cafe - Sunday 31st July - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kawasaki test ride at Hartside Cafe - Sunday 31st July

YOU can test ride Kawasaki's 2011 range this weekend, from the retro W800 to the rip-snorting ZX-10R.

The UK’s highest café, between Penrith and Alston has long been a weekend meeting place for motorcyclists and if you turn up there this weekend with both parts of your driving licence you could test ride these bikes.

Kawasaki say: “We have created a test fleet for these rides that represents the broadest possible cross-section of the vibrant 2011 Kawasaki road bike offering. The radical Ninja ZX-10R will be available, so too the very popular Z1000SX in standard and touring form plus the very well received retro twin, the W800.

With bikes from 250cc all the way to 1700cc we’ve got all the bases covered. So if it’s a Ninja 250R or an ER-6f you want to ride, plus a 1400GTR or a VN1700 V-twin cruiser we will have the bikes, the roads and the ability to provide the chance to experience the Kawasaki road bike range in that much desired “real world” situation”.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/07/2011 15:18  

I've been googling this venue and most of the links offered are not active anymore. I was looking for some more info and the address. I managed to get: Alston Cumbria CA9 3BW Thanks for posting this, Jackie

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/07/2011 15:47  

I was up there on Sunday 24th and kawasaki were up there with a big trailer doing rides with the police I think. Also had a barbecue where you could buy a 'kawasaki burger', hope the meat wasn't green too....

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 26/07/2011 18:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email