MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

finedon bike night

finedon bike night - Forums [Biker Match] finedon bike night - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

finedon bike night

hi all anchor motorbikes hold a bike night every 3rd wednesday of the month at there shop in finedon ,wellingbough ,northants... all welcome .... burger van hot and cold drinks and the use of the local working mens club house next door ...from 6pm till 9.30ish.. come along and see if you can spot me before i post my pics.. next met august 17th ...

Update Reply
roadknight @ 26/07/2011 00:13  

Wouldn't we have to have special powers to recognise you without a photo? Unless you look like your silhouette! PML A post code would help those who want to find the venue

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/07/2011 14:09  

Can't miss it, its on the main road A510 through Finedon, if you get to Wellingborough or the A1 turn around and go back!

For those who can't read a map It's 99 Wellingborough Road Finedon NN9 5LG

Strangely enough its got kawasaki signs all over it, could also be a couple of bikes there as well!

Oh and It's the only thing with a pulse in Finedon!

Update Reply
YID @ 26/07/2011 19:32  

hi YID it use to be the kaw dealer now just anchor motorbike run by bikers for bikers if passing just drop in .., did you use tobe local as scarborough not just down the road ???

Update Reply
roadknight @ 26/07/2011 22:54  

no sandi theres only one roadknight at the bikeknight normaly wereing a black top with orange writing on the back... and if still on duty may be my van which you cant miss........

Update Reply
roadknight @ 26/07/2011 22:58  

Not exactly local, just work from there so pass it every Mon and Friday, glad to see it reopened!

Update Reply
YID @ 27/07/2011 07:26  

hope to see you on the 17th then YID for the bike night

Update Reply
roadknight @ 27/07/2011 18:29  

finedon bike night at anchor motorbikes @97-99 wellingborough rd finedon northants NN9 5LG..... hope to see some of you here

Update Reply
roadknight @ 28/07/2011 19:09  

Brings back memories used to live in Wellingborough.Too far for me now.

Update Reply
Palamie @ 29/07/2011 20:52  

hi palamie only a little bit ...but your in a nice bit of the country for riding your bike as long as you got good weather

Update Reply
roadknight @ 29/07/2011 23:04  

next bike night 17th august 6-9ish burger van cold drinks and teas and coffees beer servied next door

Update Reply
roadknight @ 09/08/2011 23:15  

Had a nosey in the shop this aft, well stocked, friendly staff and some very tasty Yamahas, hope they make a go of it!

Update Reply
YID @ 10/08/2011 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email