MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South East - Ride Outs

South East - Ride Outs - Forums [Biker Match] South East - Ride Outs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South East - Ride Outs

OK so as some of you will know I have recently moved to Crawley and aim to get some BM ride outs organized. If anyone has any suggestions and/or interest please let me know by reply so we can get something started...

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 13/07/2011 04:14  

Getting to know the area...

Over the weekend I am planing to go to Brighton and Southampton to get an idea of possible runs. Also going to check out a venue and meeting place in East Grinstead (White Horse Inn).

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 14/07/2011 05:38  

OK found this info

The White Horse Inn
A 16th Century Coaching Inn, situated on the A264 between East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells and Ashdown Forest within a few miles. With an interesting history; A courting venue of Henry VIII and Ann Boleyn and a luncheon stop for the Guards transporting prisoners from London to Lewes on horse drawn carriages. Ten en-suite letting rooms, with lcd tv/dvd combo and hospitality trays. Serving traditional home cooked food, breakfast, lunches, snacks and À la carte, in a warm and relaxed ambience, with oak beams, a fish tank in the floor, log fires in the colder months and in the warmer weather the beautiful gardens. Private car park.

Holtye, Cowden, Edenbridge, East Sussex, TN8 7ED
Tel:01342 850640
Web: www.twhilive.com

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 14/07/2011 06:42  

seems like us lot oop north are dominating events at the moment. although thats as it should be, if any of you lager driking southern poofters want to get yourself out and about on the bikes, it may be a idea to have enter into some communication with staticnoir as he seems to be flogging a dead horse at the moment!! xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2011 10:43  

thanks Mand... looks like it. maybe its the aftershave? I even tried the Linx shower gel must write back to them as that didnt work either...

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 17/07/2011 07:38  

apart from the 100's of sexy women chasing you of course!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 12:29  

Hey SN why don't you PM Blastonabike he also organises stuff in this area or parts off maybe you 2 can get together to arrange rideouts etc Goodluck hun .... Good job its not this side of M25 as Sumo and I have tried in the past and never got any takers ....apart from the end of year camp then we were out numbered by the northern crew lol .... Still made a change not to have to go north for once lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 17/07/2011 12:33  

The roads from East Grindstead down to Brighton via Lewis were great. Its a real shame the weather wasnt better but it was a great day out on the bike.

Also found out about a place called Box Hill. Apparently its a very popular Sunday morning venue for bikers to meet for an early breakfast and many people ride out from there it should be worth checking it out. Will post more on that in due course.
Box Hill, Surrey KT20 7

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 18/07/2011 04:43  

Hi StaticNoir, I give Boxhill a wide berth these days it was ok years ago till it got f---ed up by the only go out on a sunny day on my rocket squad, you hardly ever saw a copper, no cameras no hatching on the mickleham bends, try up the road at Newlands corner a bit quieter but no arseholes, also forgot about the humps that were put in for said "riders" I cant call them bikers on the road up the hill to the old old cafe. Those that know it well know what I'm talking about.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 18/07/2011 20:43  

Hey SN .. get hold of brigadoon & / or aircoolednuts also .. they both are well motivated with regular blat outs .. . This weekend is out coz we is up at http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1534 or even come along to this !! but Im sure you'll find a fair bit going on. Tis hard work round here tho' sometimes !! Harry .. I know exactly wot you are on about .. .. Catch ya at w/end mate ...........

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 18/07/2011 22:30  

See you there Greasy. Try and drop in Static its a nice venue. Lower Lode Inn.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 18/07/2011 23:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email