MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - Lincs

Autumn Camp - Lincs (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - Lincs (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - Lincs

count me in

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 14/08/2011 19:45  

good to have you on board redzed. The link to the event is http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 15/08/2011 02:04  

***UPDATE*** After the big build up I gave to Between The Seasons the other day, and in the usual tradition of things going wrong when I praise them, the band have had to pull out of the Friday night. Talking to Emma, the bands Bass player last night, their drummer has decided to leave which was by all accounts completely unexpected. With this in mind, and due to the fact that there was never a huge interest in this event I have decided to dispense with a band on the Friday night and make this a FREE weekend. The band will be unchanged for the Saturday night as this is supplied by the venue. I am negotiating with the three remaining members of the band about the possibility of them playing a short accoustic set on the Friday night, and I reckon if we all throw a couple of quid in a pot to cover their petrol costs they'd be happy with that. I still need an idea of numbers for this as if there are more than 40 the pub will need to open the other field for us, for which they have to let the land owner know in advance.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/08/2011 03:18  

did someone mention chocolate ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/08/2011 09:36  

***UPDATE*** After the big build up I gave to Between The Seasons the other day, and in the usual tradition of things going wrong when I praise them, the band have had to pull out of the Friday night. Talking to Emma, the bands Bass player last night, their drummer has decided to leave which was by all accounts completely unexpected. With this in mind, and due to the fact that there was never a huge interest in this event I have decided to dispense with a band on the Friday night and make this a FREE weekend. The band will be unchanged for the Saturday night as this is supplied by the venue. I am negotiating with the three remaining members of the band about the possibility of them playing a short accoustic set on the Friday night, and I reckon if we all throw a couple of quid in a pot to cover their petrol costs they'd be happy with that. I still need an idea of numbers for this as if there are more than 40 the pub will need to open the other field for us, for which they have to let the land owner know in advance. The calendar has been updated, come on folks get your name down http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2011 12:45  

Have been looking at 'tent' heaters just for this one cus I think it will be a must. Best I can come up with is a guy from Guildford with a wife and 4 kids....back to the Argos catalogue for me

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/08/2011 13:40  

lol Bandit. Sometimes the weather can be quite nice in October, but you could always bring a hot water bottle and ask the pub staff to fill it up just before you go to bed. - go on, I dare you.
Thanks for the update on the events page Sandi.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/08/2011 15:26  

You're welcome, Simon

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2011 15:33  

A man to keep me warm would be very nice

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/08/2011 15:34  

Ok bandit, if you insist

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 21/08/2011 01:01  

i am my very own hot water bottle!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 01:10  

Bandit get a blanket and a good book and your away!!!!!!! Cant be there this time but see you all at KISS rally XXXX baz ad babs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2011 20:57  

Hoping i may be able to make this one :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2011 10:40  

Extra sleeping bag - check Bed socks - check tent heater - check duvet - check woolly hat - check thick gloves - check All of the above just to go to sleep!!! Yep, I am ready for this one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/08/2011 12:04  

Trish Lady you forgot your portable loo lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2011 14:29  

flippin' 'eck Thank Jackie Extra sleeping bag - check Bed socks - check tent heater - check duvet - check woolly hat - check thick gloves - check All of the above just to go to sleep!!! portaloo Yep, I am ready for this one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/08/2011 14:47  

Dont you mean bottles mandy?????

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 23/08/2011 18:04  

you saying im big enough or 2? - cheeky!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 19:50  

Good to have a few more people on board for this event. Should be a pretty informal get together and a bit of a laugh. There won't be a control tent or anything so when you arrive just find us in the bar. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 29/08/2011 00:28  

Simon a BM camp un-controlled are you sure ?????lol

Update Reply
JP @ 29/08/2011 06:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email