MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - Lincs

Autumn Camp - Lincs - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - Lincs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - Lincs

I know a similar event is provisionally being organised elsewhere but I'm looking at a provisional date of October 15th for a weekend at Friskney near Boston. 24 hour toilets and showers, late bar license, breakfasts and dinners will be available, and live music on both nights. If enough people show an interest I'll confirm the date with the venue and add it to the events listing. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/07/2011 14:13  

any idea of cost Simon ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/07/2011 15:24  

Slight detour from the subject (sorry) but there is something on at Friskney this weekend - Anchor pub £10 for the weekend Don't know any more info as can't make it, but if anyone else can expand on this Thanks

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/07/2011 16:03  

Thanks for that Skinnylady. The weekend was free when I spoke to them. They had a Quo tribute act on the Saturday wgich we could have enjoyed and would only have had to pay for a Friday band. I'll get back to them and find out what's happening. Jackie, the cost will be minimal if we go there as only a Friday band to pay for so probably around a fiver, however, if it can't be arranged there I know Mad Mic has a venue in Bury St Edmunds which may be an option worth looking at. I'll make further enquries in the next couple of days and finalise something.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/07/2011 01:09  

thanks Simon sounds good let us know

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2011 02:05  

Will do Bikeabill; didn't I read somewhere on here about you having an accident; are you recovered now or am I thinking of someone else? More info to follow on the autumn camp anyway. I'll get something sorted by the weekend.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/07/2011 02:33  

yes i reasonably ok now thought when my leg stopped hurting i realize my shoulder was damaged as well

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2011 02:57  

Update on this event now I've received a reply from the venue. Provisional date is 14th - 16th October at The Anchor Inn, Friskney near Boston. Brakfasts are available at 3.50 each, and if anyone is up early before the staff are about there is a tea urn available free of charge to help yourself. A pot is left near the urn for charitable donations. On Saturday night there will be a Quo tribute band playing so I'm looking at a ticket price for the weekend of a fiver to cover the cost of a band for the Friday night. If there is a profit after the band has been paid this will be divided between the pub's charity and the Air Ambulance. Toilets and showers are available 24 hours. Let me know if you're interested and if there's enough response I'll add the event to the events listing and confirm the booking with the venue.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 12/07/2011 23:01  

sounds like a good event to me

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 13/07/2011 06:37  

If the cash flow has improved will try and make this

Update Reply
JP @ 13/07/2011 06:56  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1636 this is in october (essex) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1775 and this is january (suffolk)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 13/07/2011 07:31  

Sounds good to me :-) on my calendar !

Update Reply
kazninja @ 13/07/2011 08:27  

The venue is now booked for the weekend and I've submitted it to the events calender. Should be a good weekend.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/07/2011 16:28  

With a ride-out to Skeggy I'm in.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 16:38  

I'm in on this one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/07/2011 21:12  

Hang about - since when has Lincolnshire been in East Anglia?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:18  

A ride to Skeggy can be arranged but I'm working on an idea for a ride to Bateman's Brewery for a brewery tour. Event is now on the event's calender.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/07/2011 22:20  

???? I'm a bit lost on this one......where is this?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:30  

South Lincolnshire is (sort of) lol. Ok, it may be East Midlands but it's close. My original venue in Cambridgeshire were proving to awkward to deal with.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/07/2011 22:34  

Elliemay, it's in South Lincolnshire near Boston.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 13/07/2011 22:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email