MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - Lincs

Autumn Camp - Lincs (27) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - Lincs (27) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - Lincs

ok pilly need to give me a list as got a memory like a sieve or you'll all get black coffee with two sugars possible most with need it like that to come round

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 12/10/2011 21:56  

i'll have black coffee , just hold the sugars ... you got my coffee list sorted Aprilia, dont matter about all the others lol, they'll be too hung over to tell lol

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 12/10/2011 22:23  

The pub will be open for breakfast; I didn't bother to mention it in my previous post as this is in the event details anyway. Tea and Coffee are also available if anyone is up and about before the pub staff. I'm not sure where exactly the overspill car parking is as the pub have arranged this but I think it will be just across the road. The no cookers on site rule is set by the pub. They are providing the camping and facilities, paying for the use of the larger field without passing that cost on to us, making tea and coffee available, and supplying the band on Saturday night free of charge. On that basis I don't feel it unreasonable for them to expect people to spend money within the pub rather than cook their own food.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 12/10/2011 22:39  

Yea ! one more sleep and the weather is looking ok. Was there a couple of months ago and we had a brilliant time

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 13/10/2011 07:07  

Hope you all have a great time. Travel safe everyone.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/10/2011 08:02  

I would dearly liked to have been at this one with my Mena. Unfortunately Mena (menavelasco) is seriously ill in hospital. I can see a number of members on this one that we did not meet at KISS, would have been nice to have met up with you, hopefully another time. I wish all you guys and girls a good enjoyable weekend and I will be thinking of you. It looks as if it will be a good one. I can't wait to read the feedback on Sunday night. All the best David

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/10/2011 08:38  

Sorry to hear that about Mena, David. :-( Hope all goes well at the hospital, please keep us posted.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 08:43  

And we will be thinking of you and Mena, David. Please give her a bigfrom us all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 08:43  

Hope you all have a great weekend.. gutted I can't make this one. David, send Mena my best wishes and I hope she gets well soon

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2011 08:49  

Karey, do you enjoy being 'visited'?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 08:59  

XK...?? not by the men in white coats, I hope?!! I couldn't get that jacket off last time

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2011 09:08  

You still in that straitjacket? Your legs must be very tightly crossed by now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 09:17  

David big hugs for you both :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/10/2011 09:25  

Nope but my arms tingle a bit.. lol I was going to come over for the day but it's a bit too far.

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2011 09:28  

Is anyone planning the ride outs for Saturday? Can some of you locals plan a few different ride outs (fast / slow / long / short) please? Unless Simon has it in hand already? :-D Thanks muchly

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 09:35  

Boss Man , i have no clue, i am going across to Cadwell to watch the Spesh racing round like a mad un :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/10/2011 09:38  

I am going on a rideout to Cromer Sat 11am, with anyone who wants to tag along.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 09:47  

what kind of ride XK? I wanna use my power a bit but don't wanna go too fast cos of the missus

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 09:48  

and what is at Cromer ?

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 09:50  

The speed limit is 60mph, may go a bit slower if 125's involved. No probs with those who fancy a blast, they can wait for the rest at Hunstanton. There, peeps hav the option of returning the same way, or carrying on to Cromer, returning by an inland route. Cromer, on the coast, is famous for it's crabs, and !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 09:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email