MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Most embarrassing moment on your bike

Most embarrassing moment on your bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Most embarrassing moment on your bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Most embarrassing moment on your bike

lost my gran off the back taking her to bingo
i got there she was gone
founder thou

Update Reply
kaycat @ 05/07/2011 00:38  

Kaycat.....how did you not notice she had gone?

Update Reply
loving it @ 05/07/2011 00:40  

i have no idear lol
she was a great pilly thou dident no she was there then she wasent lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 05/07/2011 00:41  

Katcat!!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/07/2011 00:46  

emergency stopped infront of a school at letting out time, unintentional wheely, flying, caving in the bumper of the car infront with my head.

Much pointing and laughing by the schoolkids.

Update Reply
Bish777 @ 05/07/2011 02:04  

Been for a good rideout to West Bay and needed gas so pulled into the petrol station just by the roundabout on the way out of town. Couple on a BMW the other side of the pump I was pulling upto. Lost my balance as I stopped and fell over - fortunately I managed to keep my body under the bike as it was a slow mo effort so no damage to the fairings. How ever I wasnt able to pick the bike up off myself until they came over and helped me. Felt like a total idiot ofc. I am sure Sakita will know which petrol station that was

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 05/07/2011 05:49  

I always chuckle a little when I hear people talk proudly of how they've never dropped their bike!

I believe there are two types of biker ... those that have dropped their bike and those that are going to lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 05/07/2011 07:26  

I always chuckle a little when I hear people talk proudly of how they're always dropping their bike! Not pointing the finger at anyone in particular...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 09:20  

Well, at least we can all laugh about our little mishaps!!! Kaycat, has your nan ever asked you to take her to bingo again???? Lets hope our embarrassing moments are just funny to look back on and no bodies were hurt (except our pride of course)!!! XKL, so you dont drop your bike??? Prob cos you got your sword propping oit up lol

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2011 11:17  

*points sword at wenders* oh shit, my bike has just fallen over -

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 11:24  

Hehehehe XKL, that will teach ya...pmsl

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2011 11:39  

We can Wenders because some of us have a sense of humour. I've seen XK rescue his bike...does that count?? Oi XK!! You pointing that finger at me you jumped up little !!!!!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 05/07/2011 17:52  

It didn't touch the ground Rach, so no, it doesn't count. As for finger pointing, if the cap (or safety helmet) fits...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 18:05  

Then I'll proudly wear it.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 05/07/2011 18:19  

Wenders it was XKLBRS wallet that protects him in case of a fall

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 18:29  

R u joking? I am skint - no job!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 19:00  

Hahahaha Clinton nice one!!!!!! Your secret is out XKL....Your a multi millionare and lovin it!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2011 20:04  

I wish... I'd have the time of my life giving it all away to the poor and needy. (I've got you down for 50p, wenders) No need for thanks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 20:09  

CHEERS XKL!!!!! Blummin heck, not even enough for an ice cream at Matlock lololol

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2011 20:14  

Back in the early 70's Triumph Bonnie, kickstarts and flared jeans don't mix [start bike ride off, go to put right foot down to stop find said kickstart is up jeans leg fall over] Bmw 1200 with hollow rear spindle [insert shackle lock walk away] come back ride away and get as far as a foot, middle of town big audience.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 06/07/2011 00:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email