MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bulldog

bulldog - Forums [Biker Match] bulldog - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bulldog

lots of people going hope to meet up with afew of you

Update Reply
harley wide glide @ 02/07/2011 10:30  

If you thought the Bulldog Bash was all about booze, long hair and rock music, you’d be wrong! Much as these three are essential ingredients for the UK biking festival, this year there’s a major-league line-up of DJs rocking the dance tent once the sun goes down – including none other than Lady Ga-Ga’s best friend and DJ, Lady Starlight.

Lady Starlight’s rare UK appearance in her own right is bound to be a roof-lifting set full of hard rock and glam. She’s been voted New York’s best female hard rock DJ, and now she’s coming to a field in Warwickshire! It’s time to leave your preconceptions at the door (tent flap) and immerse yourself in a set from one of the biggest rock DJs in the world.

The dance tent will be heaving and bouncing all weekend, with the list of DJs too long to mention here. But highlights include the return of Bulldog favourite Riggsy, dark beats from Shenton, big beats from Strange Dave & Livewire, plus Jock Dreadstar, who’s been coming to the Bulldog for 20 years!

This year’s Bulldog Bash has more than its fair share of rock legends in attendance, too, though, with the one and only Status Quo headlining on Friday night. Bad Manners and The Damned are also playing over the weekend.

There’s also a whole weekend of action to look forward to on the drag strip. It’s just been confirmed that British stunt ace Craig Jones will be there to wow the crowds, with his own mental stunt show and an attempt to beat his own world record (set in 2006) for the longest two-man stoppie, which currently stands at 305 metres. If you’ve never seen Jones doing his thing, it’s well worth making sure you see he stunning performance with your own eyes.

And if custom bikes are your thing, you’ll find all manner of modified machines in the jaw-dropping Bulldog custom show (more info here).

The Bulldog Bash takes place annually at Shakespeare County Raceway, Nr Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, gates open at 2pm Thursday, August 11 and it’s non-stop entertainment right through to noon on Sunday 14. Tickets will be avalible on the gate at £70 for the entire weekend, including camping and live entertainment – you just need to bring your beer money!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2011 16:16  

Are we gonna ave a BM camp site Jackie? I'm up for it ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 27/07/2011 16:26  

Bomb doc there are a few of us going to the rock and bike leeds and having a bm camp so get the bulldog group together and start the bm bulldog camp

Update Reply
JP @ 27/07/2011 17:25  

JP, sounds like a plan, I'm up for it and will prob be there from thurs onwards. any takers, think threads already started ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 27/07/2011 21:17  

Yeay, count me in, it would be good to meet other BM members. I'm riding up with a couple of others on the Thursday so it would be good if we all got together.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 21:24  

I'll be there but pulling a 6hr shift on saturday in exchange for my ticket. Say hi if ur about the MC area.

Update Reply
GrahamHarley @ 27/07/2011 22:29  

Will be there thurs!
Might have to borrow some props from work Simon, to help negotiations with the Angels for a cordoned off area! hehe

Update Reply
YID @ 28/07/2011 12:28  

Was there a few year ago when MOTORHEED was on one of best gigs -rallieez i1ve been to . good food [i think ,good drink normalish prices [dont take scots money ,english are funny wae that]. take your bike up drag strip if you`ve a pare spare 20 quid when i was there now ??. dont worry YID were segragated not ..em the guys hoo run it have fun 11 secs on back wheel on drag strip .. luv it [not me]

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 23:48  

There you go

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2011 17:49  

YID, doubt we'll get a corden area ;)) but they'll be loadsa space to pitch a decent site if we get there handy enough cos most peeps don't normally get on the road till Friday.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 03/08/2011 21:02  

i'll be there 1st thing on the Saturday morning . only 1 night but better than not going at all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 06:05  

Awww Crimmy, ya gonna miss Quo

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/08/2011 11:40  

I know Bomb Doc , but i'll be rockin' the night away in Leeds so i don't feel so bad in missing them
Least i'll be there in time for the Damned

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2011 06:21  

Hey guys, me & Stacey have been invited to the Bulldog now (as press, so will be hobnobbing with Quo!). Mind if we meet up with you all? We wont be riding though, have to come down in the car :(

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 05/08/2011 13:37  

Hi ya all, myself , Rob, (Robsuki) and are couple of others are coming up from the west, really looking forward to it. Let us know whats occuring with the meeting place as we often have a couple of hours to kill betwen morning burger , lunch burger and evening burger with chips! Dave

Update Reply
Harleybear @ 05/08/2011 16:15  

Anyone want to meet up with us, mobi number is 0740 365 7519. I'll most likely be wearing Total Biker FM tshirt where ever I am. Oooh.. I have a BM tshirt somewhere too, will get that on to advertise too!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 07/08/2011 12:17  

Anyone want to meet up with us, mobi number is 0740 365 7519. I'll most likely be wearing Total Biker FM tshirt where ever I am. Oooh.. I have a BM tshirt somewhere too, will get that on to advertise too!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 07/08/2011 12:17  

Me and my sister will be there thursday!! Can't wait now!!

Update Reply
46kittykatt46 @ 08/08/2011 14:26  

Julie, we're all excited but come sat afternoon we'll be so tired! xx

Update Reply
Harleybear @ 08/08/2011 16:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email