MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South East Ride Out

South East Ride Out - Forums [Biker Match] South East Ride Out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South East Ride Out

Ok, i have just been looking down the events and rides out and cant seem to find any for the south coast. I am exactly half way between Brighton and Tunbridge Wells so as you see i am way down south east. So is there any others down this part of the world that want to meet up for a ride - could do a sunday of going round on a set route where we could meet up with others from areas like Kent, London, Surrey etc Anybody up for it? Nick

Update Reply
Nickzamo @ 08/06/2011 22:17  

You go Nick, good luck with this, and hope you get a few BM'ers along If I wasn't so far away, I'd be there

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 08/06/2011 22:37  

Hi Nick, I'd be up for a ride down that way, but not this weekend. Next?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2011 23:28  

That would be ok. I have my son on a Saturday all day but always free on a Sunday. Had not thought of a route as such yet as i was waiting to see where people was that want to go out

Update Reply
Nickzamo @ 10/06/2011 17:02  

I'd be up for it. Only I'm off touring for 2 weeks.

I noticed it's mostly the folks up north organising stuff. If you know the roads and places to go I'm in. I'd try to organise something myself but I'm not from doon here ya kna.

Update Reply
TBird_Steve @ 10/06/2011 22:06  

There are so many members in the southern part of the country so anyone wanting to organise anything will get loads of advice/help if they need it....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/06/2011 22:23  

Count me in, I'm west of London, but have wheels and will travel

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 11/06/2011 08:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email