MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Blonde Moments

Blonde Moments - Forums [Biker Match] Blonde Moments - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Blonde Moments

Oh on about rib killing times

Just sat chilling out with a mate when all of a sudden she came out with
Sal where do you put your handbag when on a motor bike

and if that wasn't enough then said well you need your lippy etc.......so I introduced her to a lid and she now knows why you travel all natrual

any one else had any blonde moments......BTW no disrespect to blondes
still cant look at her with out laughing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 21:21  

don't know if I should admit this - but what the heck. I wear lippy and I put a wee handbag in my panniers. Sit's back and waits for the teasing

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 21:42  

i put on my red lippy as soon as i take of my lid, its what i do, also comb my hair into an updo, why have helmet hair and look like youve been dragged threw a hedge??

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/06/2011 21:46  

a wee handbag for if you're caught short?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 21:47  

sayyyyyyyyyyyy what

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 02/06/2011 22:21  

I carry lippy, eyeliner,powder foundation, a comb, my purse and credit cards and AA recovery card, as well as my mobile phone and a small hairspray ... all in my jacket pockets!

Stands back and waits for more ribbing than Katie !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/06/2011 22:21  

say what

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 02/06/2011 22:23  

Everything in my tank bag... Cordless heated brush (for those annoying 'lid hair' moments) Lipstick (stain and smudge free - leaves no trace!) Spare ear defenders Road map of journeys done/about to do Nurofen (for when I'm lost and it's doing my head in) Chewing gum (still in wrappers, unchewed of course) Pen and bit of paper A thingy for emergencies Bike lock AA card Mobile Money for fuel Small change Tissues Road Runner (the cartoon one - don't want to strap him to my bike in case he doesn't like it!) Muc Off kit (the nice dinky size) Pair of cycling shorts and a T (for the hot weather - my leathers can get real hot when walking around) Flip flops (to go with the shorts and T) National Trust Handbook Camera and spare batteries ... so, that's the side zip section covered... I'm not blonde, I'm brunette. But I am sometimes referred to as a Malteser... dark on the outside, blonde on the inside. Still not sure if that's a dig at me or what!

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 02/06/2011 23:12  

I sometimes carry 2 or 3 shades of lippy when I'm on the bike & dinky little hairbrush

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/06/2011 23:15  

I carry my fingers - great for running through my mop after taking my lid off other items in pockets - mobile, keys, cash and lip balm (just incase I meet my Prince Charming one of these days) - gotta be prepared !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/06/2011 23:22  

pmsl at Suzie..........."a thingy for emergencies"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 23:57  

Kudos to suzie WHATa list,were you a girl guide,talk about be prepared & how long do they keep you in customs& excise when going abroad ?

Update Reply
bkr @ 03/06/2011 07:29  

Lol after reading Suzies post .... I need a tank bag :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/06/2011 07:49  

Blimey I do travel light then phone money house keys.

The mind wanders as to the emergency thingy suzi you certainly are organised woman,so are few more.

Ill take notes from the above

:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2011 08:00  

I wasn't in the girl guides, Onabikeagain, just like to be organised! I'd hate to be out and about and not have stuff that I might need (hence thingys girls! Be prepared - Always! Ha) I wiz through coutoms every time as I only take my passport on the plane, everything else goes in the hold! XKLYBR, did you know we girls have She Wee's for that? Not that I own one mind... but most Army girls have them for when they're in Theatre/on excercise! It really IS all about size you know, the bigger the tank bag... the more that goes in it.

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 03/06/2011 18:40  

Funny how it all amounts to size when packing things up for trips away ive to pack for holiday next week in the car and I bet you ill struggle for space

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2011 18:55  

Now I know who to go out riding with so I can 'borrow' stuff... Classic 'blonde' moment from today... Buzzer going off grating on my nerves, looking around to see what everyone's doing, nobody around, go answer buzzer-stoma bag needs emptying-thinks 'great just frigging great' walks out of bay to collect gear and everyone hiding in the next bay pissing themselves laughing-they knew who the buzzer was and what she wanted and all they could do was laugh and say 'sucker'......tw@'s lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 08/06/2011 22:17  

lmao Mizzi poor you, its bad when you get days like them for sure, no doubt you will get the better hand of them all in the end :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2011 16:40  

Already did sal pmsl! Just waited until my mate was guzzling her pepsi with the cute docs around and I whispered to her 'don't forget to swallow not spit this time'... At least she dribbled and didn't spit it out and choke like last time....I just smiled sweetly and walked away! The daft mare tried to catch me out by volunteering me to be a cannulation victim but I ran off before she could catch me lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 09/06/2011 20:07  

Well, having just come back from 2,500 mile ride around Peru & Chile, I carry a few things! Tank bag has sunscreen, passport, immigration documents and assorted south american hoop jumping paperwork plus ipad with skype and a plug in handset! Plus cellphones Handlebars have sat nav and spot tracker Panniers have waterproof stuff and 'Shooting' related first aid kit (works well for vehicles too as includes latest military stuff for severe trauma)and water on one side, other side enough fresh underwear for whole trip, shorts, couple of t shirts and sandals and toiletries. Spare sunglasses! Now, on an everyday ride, on big bike the first aid kit is there and thats about it plus the phone of course. Never carry lippy or emergency thingies, will have to make sure I'm riding with Suzie!

Update Reply
shooter @ 09/06/2011 20:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email