MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

sorry

sorry - Forums [Biker Match] sorry - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

sorry

sorry to those i upset....

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 00:04  

i didnt know you had upset anyone MM, what ya done ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 00:13  

i `apppen to say wot cums into the `ead before engaging gear(or the fingers) lol , some peeps have given me the ol` heave ho.....

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 18:13  

everybody does that at some point in their lives mic ,,i wouldnt worry too much about it x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 25/05/2011 18:19  

espesh our moody roody boody !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 18:24  

tell me more ..... so im not the only one then ( laughing around the bottom of the stairs )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 18:40  

Well Mic you have never upset me, nor have witnessed any upsetting behaviour from you to others, so it is all good

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 25/05/2011 18:59  

what bob sied

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/05/2011 19:00  

( fellin` loved like a kitten curled up on a lap with its fur being smoothed )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 19:18  

ian ,,boggoff you baldy i have no idea what you mean!!! >>>>runs orf quickly.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 25/05/2011 19:21  

better to regret the things that you've done than regret what what you never did Mic

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/05/2011 23:01  

I always work on the assumption that it's not been a good day unless you have upset someone!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 26/05/2011 04:17  

Kay don't know about you, but that description of being a kitten curled up and having our fur smoothed sounds a treat purrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 26/05/2011 10:33  

Feel the love brother hehehehe !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2011 12:45  

outside mic is always forgiven xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2011 00:52  

thank you all................ ( have managed to speak with 1 person , and she is cool ) 4 others left...........

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 27/05/2011 06:06  

Mic you didnt upset me hun, you were quite funny actually, maybe if i could have understood your drunken babble you might have offended me, but i didnt so you are ok xx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 28/05/2011 09:49  

pissed off as we come out of trikes are us today ..... saw the skid mark from the accident were the president had his accident last night ,,,,, and fucked up his pelvis and leg ,,,,,,,,,,, and its been playing on my mind all the way home speedy recovery xxxxx

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 29/05/2011 22:12  

you were made for me, when god made you i have no doubt that he knew exactly the time and place where you and i would meet.... when god made the two of us. he already knew the deepest secrets between us ; the way our hearts would beat , echoing each other`s hopes and dreams; the way our minds would merge, growing wiser and stronger; and the way our spirits would mingle, creating intimacy that lingers into every part of our lives, the way we have connected goes beyond reason or season. It is a bond of truth and warmth, created on a foundation of love. it is a bond held together by sincere faith and hope, a relationship that lasts eternally at peace. Every day, in every way, i am thankful for you because i know you are a gift sent from heaven to touch my spirit and remind me what is truly real and genuine - love that is unconditional. thank-you for being who you are, my once-in-a-lifetime wish upon a star, the one who knows WHO I AM and loves me without limits, mouse > sorry, i`ve been a right toser please forgive me love you xx

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 30/05/2011 11:59  

22 years mm, and i still love you for who and wot you are, i am your listener even if im semi deaf , i am your shoulder to cry upon, if you need me i am here, even make your cheese and crackers. I U. XXXXXXXXX I will always love you.

Update Reply
crasy lady @ 30/05/2011 13:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email