MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what song lyrics best describes you

what song lyrics best describes you (21) - Forums [Biker Match] what song lyrics best describes you (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what song lyrics best describes you

Count me out when it comes to Ms. Tyler. In my last relationship, we were "Sitting on a powder keg and giving off sparks", so to speak.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2014 13:19  

She was a fast machine she kept her motor cleanShe was the best damn woman that I ever seenShe had the sightless eyes telling me no liesKnocking me out with those American thighsTaking more than her shareHad me fighting for air

Update Reply
bikerfzr @ 16/09/2014 06:40  

Where there is desireThere is gonna be a flameWhere there is a flameSomeone's bound to get burnedBut just because it burnsDoesn't mean you're gonna dieYou've gotta get up and try, and try, and tryGotta get up and try, and try, and tryYou gotta get up and try, and try, and try

Update Reply
Skyejan @ 16/09/2014 22:16  

Nobody Knows"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows but me
That I sometimes cry
If I could pretend that I'm asleep
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls
I think nobody knows
Nobody knows no

Nobody likes
Nobody likes to lose their inner voice
The one I used to hear before my life
Made a choice
But I think nobody knows
No no
Nobody knows
No

Baby
Oh the secret's safe with me
There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be
And baby don't it feel like I'm all alone
Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown
And I've lost my way back home
I think nobody knows no
I said nobody knows
Nobody cares

It's win or lose not how you play the game
And the road to darkness has a way
Of always knowing my name
But I think nobody knows
No no
Nobody knows no no no no

Baby
Oh the secret's safe with me
There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be
And baby don't it feel like I'm all alone
Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown
And I've lost my way back home
And oh no no no no
Nobody knows
No no no no no no

Tomorrow I'll be there my friend
I'll wake up and start all over again
When everybody else is gone
No no no

Nobody knows
Nobody knows the rhythm of my heart
The way I do when I'm lying in the dark
And the world is asleep
I think nobody knows
Nobody knows
Nobody knows but me
Me

Update Reply
fudet @ 28/09/2014 20:11  

Ahh Fud, I think you're in need of a large stiff one. X

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/10/2014 21:59  

The Veronicas : You ruin me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2014 19:14  

Freebird Lynyrd Skynyrd

Update Reply
beezerbird @ 20/10/2014 09:57  

Happy Birthday to you, and so on

Update Reply
JP @ 20/10/2014 17:22  

I'm feeling real melancholy today. Here are the lyrics that match my mood completely. I'm through with standin' in lines to clubs I'll never get inIt's like the bottom of the ninth and I'm never gonna winThis life hasn't turned outQuite the way I want it to be(Tell me what you want) I want a brand new house on an episode of CribsAnd a bathroom I can play baseball inAnd a king size tubBig enough for ten plus me(Yeah, so what you need?) I need a credit card that's got no limitAnd a big black jet with a bedroom in itGonna join the mile high clubAt thirty-seven thousand feet(Been there, done that) I want a new tour bus full of old guitarsMy own star on Hollywood BoulevardSomewhere between CherAnd James Dean is fine for me(So how you gonna do it?) I'm gonna trade this lifeFor fortune and fameI'd even cut my hairAnd change my name 'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstarsAnd live in hilltop houses, drivin' fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat And we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger's gonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair And well, hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstarHey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar I wanna be great like Elvis without the tasselsHire eight body guards that love to beat up assholesSign a couple autographsSo I can eat my meals for free(I'll have a quesadilla -on the house) I'm gonna dress my ass with the latest fashionGet a front door key to the Playboy mansionGonna date a centerfold that lovesTo blow my money for me(So how you gonna do it?) I'm gonna trade this lifeFor fortune and fameI'd even cut my hairAnd change my name 'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstarsAnd live in hilltop houses, drivin' fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat And we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger's gonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair And we'll hide out in the private roomsWith the latest dictionary of today's who's whoThey'll get you anything with that evil smileEverybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial Well, hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar I'm gonna sing those songs that offend the censorsGonna pop my pills from a Pez dispenserGet washed-up singers writin' all my songsLipsync 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrong Well, we all just wanna be big rockstarsAnd live in hilltop houses, drivin' fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat And we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger's gonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair And we'll hide out in the private roomsWith the latest dictionary of today's who's whoThey'll get you anything with that evil smileEverybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial Well, hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstarHey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar (My 11-year-old daughter sings this quite wonderfully.)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2014 20:59  

Lol, Val I might bump that one for the Karma points!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2014 22:30  

I never meant to cause you any sorrowI never meant to cause you any painI only wanted to one time to see you laughingI only wanted to see youLaughing in the purple rainPurple rain, purple rainPurple rain, purple rainPurple rain, purple rainI only wanted to see youBathing in the purple rainI never wanted to be your weekend loverI only wanted to be some kind of friendBaby, I could never steal you from anotherIt's such a shame our friendship had to endPurple rain, purple rainPurple rain, purple rainPurple rain, purple rainI only wanted to see youUnderneath the purple rainHoney, I know, I knowI know times are changingIt's time we all reach outFor something new, that means you too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2014 19:09  

Every night I remember that evening
The way you looked when you said you were leaving
The way you cried as you turned to walk away
The cruel words and the false accusations
The mean looks and the same old frustrations
I never thought that we'd throw it all away
But we threw it all away.

And I'm a little bit lost without you
And I'm a bloody big mess inside
This aint a love song this is goodbye (oooooh)
This aint a love song this is goodbye (ooooh)

I've been lost, I’ve been out, I've been losing
I've been tired, I'm all hurt and confusion
I've been mad, I'm the kind of man that I'm not
I'm going down, I'll be coming back fighting
I may be scared and a little bit frightened
But I'll be back, I'll be coming back to life
I'll be coming back to life

This aint a love song this is goodbye (oooooh)
This aint a love song this is goodbye (ooooh)

Whoooo
And you can try (you can try)
And you can try but you'll never keep me down
And you can try (you can try)
And you can try but you'll never keep me down

La la la la la la la
(I wont be lost, I wont be down)

This ain't a love song this is goodbye

It's alright (It's alright) cause you can try but you'll never keep me down
It's alright (It's alright) I may be lost but you'll never keep me down
You can try (you can try) you can try but you'll never keep me down
You cant try (you can try) I know I'm lost but I'm waiting to be found
you'll never keep me down
you'll never keep me down
never keep me down

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 14/11/2014 07:21  

"You Oughta Know"

I want you to know, that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theatre
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

'cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able
To make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, till you died
But you're still alive

And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

'cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able
To make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, til you died
But you're still alive

And I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me

'cause the joke that you laid on the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it...well can you feel it

Well, I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 16/11/2014 15:27  

"Thinking Out Loud"

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2014 15:57  

Born under a bad sign!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2014 16:58  

oops

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/11/2014 03:38  

Posted for the benefit of a ''pal'', you know who I mean!

Het is een nachtJe vraagt of ik zin heb in sigaretHet is twee uur 's nachts, we liggen op bedIn een hotel in een stad, waar niemand ons hoortWaar niemand ons kent en niemand ons stoortOp de vloer ligt een lege fles wijnEn kledingstukken die van jou of mij kunnen zijnEen schemering, de radio zacht en deze nacht heeft allesWat ik van een nacht verwacht
Het is een nacht, die je normaal alleen in films zietHet is een nacht, die wordt bezongen in het mooiste liedHet is een nacht waarvan ik dacht dat ik hem nooit beleven zouMaar vannacht beleef ik hem met jou
Ik ben nog wakker en staar naar het plafondEn denk aan hoe de dag lang geleden begonHet zomaar er vandoor gaan met jouNiet wetend waar de reis eindigen zouNu lig ik hier in een wildvreemde stadEn heb ik net de nacht van mijn leven gehadMaar helaas er komt weer licht door de ramenHoewel voor ons de wereld vannacht heeft stilgestaan
Het is een nacht, die je normaal alleen in films zietHet is een nacht, die wordt bezongen in het mooiste liedHet is een nacht waarvan ik dacht dat ik hem nooit beleven zouMaar vannacht beleef ik hem met jou
Maar een lied blijft slechts bij woordenDe film is in scene gezetMaar deze nacht met jou is levensecht
En ik hou alleen nog maar van jouEn ik hou alleen nog maar van jou

EnglishIt Is a NightYou ask if I want a cigaretteIt's two in the morning, we're lying on the bedIn a hotel, in a city where nobody hears usWhere nobody knows us and nobody interrupts usOn the floor are an empty bottle of wineAnd clothes which can be yours or mineA twilight, the radio plays softly and this night has everythingWhat I expect from a night
It is a night, you normally only see in filmsIt is a night, which is sung in the most beautiful songsIt is a night I never thought I would experience with youBut tonight, I experience it with you
I'm still awake and I cataract to the ceilingMeanwhile I'm thinking how this day started long agoJust suddenly leaving with youNot knowing where the journey would endNow I lie here in an unknow cityAnd just had the best night of my lifeBut unfortunately light comes again through the windowsAlthough the world didn't turn for us tonight
It is a night, you normally only see in filmsIt is a night, which is sung in the most beautiful songsIt is a night I never thought I would experience with youBut tonight, I experience it with you
But a song only has wordsThe film is scenedBut this night with you couldn't be more real
And I only love youAnd I only love you

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/11/2014 03:38  

Insomnia by faithless, still wearing a smile though!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 28/11/2014 21:25  

Feels so good being bad There's no way I'm turning back Now the pain is my pleasure Cause nothing could measure Love is great, love is fine Out the box, out of line The affliction of the feeling Leaves me wanting more [Chorus x2:]Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones But chains and whips Excite me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/12/2014 16:58  

I don't mind stealing bread,
From the mouths of decadence.
but I can't feed off the powerless,
when my cups already overfilled.

Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 12/02/2015 22:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email