MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what song lyrics best describes you

what song lyrics best describes you - Forums [Biker Match] what song lyrics best describes you - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/05/2011 17:19  

mine is

Never win first place, I don't support the team
I can't take direction, and my socks are never
Clean

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/05/2011 17:24  

Im a proffessional cynic but my hearts not in it, Im paying the price of living life at the limit . . .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 17:48  

What I've feltWhat I've knownNever shined through in what I've shownNever freeNever meSo I dub thee unforgiven

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 24/05/2011 18:22  

well i dont know how many girls youve dated,

but man you aint lived till youve had your tyres rotated,

by a red headed woman, yes a redheaded woman.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 24/05/2011 20:17  

...sits at the window, wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door......who is it for.....

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 24/05/2011 20:21  

i dont know how to run my life im always surrounded by trouble and strife i dont know which , way to turn always being told what i must learn when i was a kid i played around looked a fool and acted like the clown holes in my trousers , cuts on my knees got in fights and called a thief soon found out the facts of life cut my wrist with a rusty knife do the exams , a waste of time in the out side world , life`s a crime Good thread K

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 24/05/2011 20:27  

To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away...

To the rhythm of the awful rusted machines...

We toss and turn but don’t sleep,
Each breath we take makes us thieves,
Like causes without rebels,
Just talk but promise nothing else...

We crawl on our knees for you,
Under a sky no longer blue,
We sweat all day long for you...

But we sow seeds to see us through,
That sometimes dreams just don’t come true,
We wait to reap what we are due...

Update Reply
S24_SDJ @ 24/05/2011 21:04  

I turn my face to the sun Close my eyes Let my defences down All those wounds that i cant get unwound I let my past go too fast No time to pause If i could slow it all down Like some captain whose ship runs aground I can wait unti the tide comes around Time Stand Still........... Im not looking back but i want to look around me now Time stand Still .... see more of the people and the places that surround me now RUSH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 21:26  

LEND ME YOUR EAR WHILE I CALL YOU A FOOL,
YOU WERE KISSED BY A WITCH ONE NIGHT IN THE WOOD,
AND LATER INSISTED YOUR FEELINGS WERE TRUE,
THE WITCHES PROMISE WAS CUNNING,
BELIEVING HE LISTENED WHILE LAUGHING YOU FLEW!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 21:30  

There are lots depending on my mood, this one is as good as any!!! Friday night and the lights are lowLooking out for a place to goWhere they play the right music, getting in the swingYou come in to look for a kingAnybody could be that guyNight is young and the music's highWith a bit of rock music, everything is fineYou're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chanceYou are the dancing queenYoung and sweet, only seventeenDancing queen, feel the beat[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/abba-lyrics/dancing-queen-lyrics.html ]From the tambourine, oh yeahYou can dance, you can jiveHaving the time of your lifeOoh see that girl, watch that sceneDig in the dancing queenYou're a teaser, you turn 'em onLeave 'em burning and then you're goneLooking out for another, anyone will doYou're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chanceYou are the dancing queenYoung and sweet, only seventeenDancing queen, feel the beatFrom the tambourine, oh yeahYou can dance, you can jiveHaving the time of your lifeOoh see that girl, watch that sceneDig in the dancing queenDig in the dancing queen

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 24/05/2011 22:40  

perfect for you bl !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 22:41  

So take me as I am this may mean you'll have to be a stronger man rest assured, that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing Meredith Brooks 'Bitch'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 00:51  

1..Foreigner....Dirty White Boy (the whole track) 2..Nazareth....No Mean City....'Rare guns' splare guns we got them all for free' 3..AC/DC....Bad Boy Boogie...'and i'll show you how good a bad boy can be' Take your pick !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 01:15  

and I kept the right ones out and let the wrong ones in had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins there were times in my life when I was goin' insane tryin' to walk through the pain when I lost my grip and I hit the floor yeah I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door I was so sick and tired of livin' a lie I was wishin that I would die Aerosmith...Amazing

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 02:18  

nita thats one of my alltime favourite songs , im a massive aerosmith fan

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 25/05/2011 18:32  

there comming to take me away ....ha ha ho ho he he to the funny farm, with the men in the clean white coats...... ............................. ......................... ................................ ............... ...................... .................... .................. . .. .............. . ................... ........ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .................. ( is that the time )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 18:37  

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned a certain song by a band called 'Wasp'...
Title ' I like a beast' lol!

No, not me by the way pmsl !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 19:42  

It's been a while since I could hold my head up high and it's been a while since I first saw you It's been a while since I could stand on my own two feet again and it's been a while since I could call you But everything I can't remember as f d up as it may seem the consequences that I've rendered, I've stretched myself beyond my means It's been a while since I could say that I wasn't addicted and It's been a while since I could say I love myself as well and It's been a while since I've gone and fd things up just like I always do It's been a while But all that st seems to disappear when I'm with you But everything I can't remember as fd up as it may seem the consequences that I've rendered I've gone and fd things up again Why must I feel this way? just make this go away just one more peaceful day Its been awhile Since I could look at myself straight and it's been awhile since I said I'm sorry It's been awhile Since I've seen the way the candles light your face It's been awhile But I can still remember just the way you taste But everything I can't remember as fd up as it may seem I know it's me I cannot blame this on my father he did the best he could for me It's been a while Since I could hold my head up high and it's been a while since I said I'm sorry Staind ~ It's been Awhile

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/05/2011 20:25  

Well, I woke up Sunday morning With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, So I had one more for dessert. Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes And found my cleanest dirty shirt. Then I washed my face and combed my hair And stumbled down the stairs to meet the day. I'd smoked my mind the night before With cigarettes and songs I'd been picking. But I lit my first and watched a small kid Playing with a can that he was kicking. Then I walked across the street And caught the Sunday smell of someone frying chicken. And Lord, it took me back to something that I'd lost Somewhere, somehow along the way. On a Sunday morning sidewalk, I'm wishing, Lord, that I was stoned. 'Cause there's something in a Sunday That makes a body feel alone. And there's nothing short a' dying That's half as lonesome as the sound Of the sleeping city sidewalk And Sunday morning coming down. In the park I saw a daddy With a laughing little girl that he was swinging. And I stopped beside a Sunday school And listened to the songs they were singing. Then I headed down the street, And somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringing, And it echoed through the canyon Like the disappearing dreams of yesterday. On a Sunday morning sidewalk, I'm wishing, Lord, that I was stoned. 'Cause there's something in a Sunday That makes a body feel alone. And there's nothing short a' dying That's half as lonesome as the sound Of the sleeping city sidewalk And Sunday morning coming down.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 25/05/2011 21:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email