MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BikeaBill in Hospital

BikeaBill in Hospital (3) - Forums [Biker Match] BikeaBill in Hospital (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BikeaBill in Hospital

Sorry to hear this Bill, speedy recovery mate.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 21/05/2011 21:51  

Hi every one thanks for the messages, did,t know I had so maney friends thanks again you.made me laugh, though the foods ok and they are looking after me I'm now on my 2nd day and I'm going stair crazie shall have to get out of hear soon can,t stand another day in here I'm surounded by geratric with zimer frames Jackie its nearly as bad as Mablethorp but I can get around on mine quicker than any one else so its not all bad. Yes I know how stupid I am that's the second time iv'h fell of a ladder at least I did't crack my head open this time just a couple of little cracks in my pelvis that should'n take long to repair so should be ok for Corwall though I my take my bike down in my van if not some very dear friend have offered to take me
LOL and big hugs to every one will se you soon, can I get a zimmer frame on a fireblade

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/05/2011 21:57  

Bill hope you get out of there soon. Get well soon matey :-). Stells will send her love when i tell her ok cus she's away this weekend.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 21/05/2011 22:01  

...tries to imagine Bill hairing down the road with a pair of stabilizers attached to the 'blade

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 22:06  

Works for our lass XK!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/05/2011 22:07  

great to hear from you bill, glad your in good spirits

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 22:08  

PS...Oooh Bill..just had a thought!! You wearing one of those bare-bum gowns???

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 21/05/2011 22:11  

999 - Fire Brigade, please... Hello, yes - please could you deliver a bucket of cold water c/o Alice2...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 22:24  

@XK Heee Hee

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 21/05/2011 22:30  

Sorry to hear that yr badly Bill, hope you get better soon. Oh, and keep yr mitts off those nurses!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/05/2011 23:07  

get well soon bill dnt be chasing them nurse round the wards

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 22/05/2011 00:33  

get well soon bill xx

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 22/05/2011 02:00  

Well I escaped managed to get out at 11pm last night took the zimmer frame with me, now to get my right leg working can't bear any wight on it at all at the momement so got to get the thing working again so I can get on the bike

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/05/2011 02:15  

Escaped or were kicked out so the nurses could get some rest ?

Bet all they heard was ... Miss can I go home now please? Apart from do you have any crumble and custard that is :-)

Take care hon, and don't you be overdoing it xxxxxxxxxx

Ps , Thanks Alice now will have vision of Bill in a hospital gown rising his bike flashing his ass to the world with a simmer attached to the back

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/05/2011 06:20  

Hi Bill wishing you a speedy recovery

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 22/05/2011 07:31  

Hi Bill sorry to hear about your mishap mate but glad to see that you escaped quickly & hope you heal soon I you need a hand fitting a motor & some wheels to tha zimmer frame shout up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2011 10:27  

Hello Bill,

I've just picked this up. Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad to learn you've got time off from the hospital for good behaviour. It certainly puts the alleged dangers of motorcycling in perspective doesn't it! Anyway take it easy and try not to get on your bike before your body is ready for it.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 22/05/2011 10:32  

PS Moonstone, who is no longer a subscribed member asked me to send her best wishes for a full recovery too.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 22/05/2011 10:41  

Hi Just caught this thread... Hope you are doing better Bill , take care xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2011 11:17  

Bill, PM me if you need reading material. I'll get my contacts with the magazine company to send you Bike, Perf Bikes, MCN etc. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/05/2011 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email