MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BikeaBill in Hospital

BikeaBill in Hospital - Forums [Biker Match] BikeaBill in Hospital - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BikeaBill in Hospital

OK I know there has been a rumor that he has come off his bike, however this is not the case.

Unfortunately Bill has had a mishap whilst working up a ladder against a wall, the ladder slipped, twisted & Bill ended up thrown off the ladder & on the floor,

I have spoken to him & he is in hospital at the mo, awaiting to see the surgeon, he has cracked his pelvis in 2 places, the surgeon will decide if he can go home today & he will let me know whats happening.

He will be able to post in the forums as he has his phone however he cannot reply to PM's at the moment as his phone wont let him, so I have started this thread for people to pass on wishes to him.

He is in good spirits , apart from kicking himself as he will miss the ride out, he did say that if we could hoik him on his bike then he would be able to ride , he is being looked after by some lovely nurses & has had blackberry crumble & custard ... so its not all bad for him lol

Get well soon Bill

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 15:48  

Flippin' 'eck Bill. Sorry to hear this. A big gentle for you lovely man. Take it steady. xxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/05/2011 15:52  

get well soon brother, sorry to hear that news, thank shell for informing us, and nurses....beware if Bill is there !!! hope my mini moto sparring partner recovers soon !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 15:52  

Ohh Poor Bill

Big gentle hugs

xxxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 21/05/2011 16:03  

Oh Bill....so sorry to hear about your mishap babe. Get well soon and another gentle hug from me and a great big squeeze when you are recovered xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 21/05/2011 16:08  

Get well m8t,and best wishes for a fast recovery.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 16:14  

You plonker bill you will still be at cornwall even if you have to be driven

Update Reply
JP @ 21/05/2011 16:14  

BIG HUGS AND KISSES BILL GET WELL SOON MATE. XXXXXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 16:17  

get better soon bill and leave those ladders alone are youll end up with a broken elbow like me .

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 21/05/2011 16:22  

Get well soon bill. Know what it is like falling off things!!

Keep the nurses busy!!

Update Reply
RobL @ 21/05/2011 16:37  

mega hugs for bill, ladders and me dont mix either lol , get well soon chuck xxxxxx hugs xxxxxx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 21/05/2011 16:37  

what a dope! Doh. Oh, and get well mate lol.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/05/2011 16:51  

has any one RUNG bill ?? get it rung ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 16:52  

Given how Bill was dressed at MCN, I'd have thought he'd be used to ladders!!! Get well Mate, double pudding should do it!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 21/05/2011 17:02  

uurrgghhh !! Ian you deserve a slap for that ... but he has rung me

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 17:03  

keeping it light hearted shell, one step at a time bill !!! and shell depends who is doing the slapping

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 17:06  

I have just spoken to Bill again, he is not a happy bunny as the Dr has not been to see him & so it looks like he will be in hospital till Monday ....

all he keeps saying is he can sit doing nothing at home & he is stuck there on a ward with everyone that are wobbling round on zimmer frames

The nurses are checking on him every few hours in his words 'to check he isnt dead' ... in general Bill being Bill !!

... But then he had to go as they brought his tea gotta love Mr Bill !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 17:14  

Bill, Bill, Bill... i dunno what are ya like i hoep you aint in too much agony hun and i hope them there nurses are keeping ya spirits up..... no comments please well im so soz to hear it matey and diesel sends you a great big tongue snog toooo coz he knows ya loved it really Get Well Soon hun xx thanks for letting us know Shell chick xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 17:17  

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bill!!
See you in cornwall

Update Reply

Bless him, I'm sure he'll be making new friends and signing up new members while he's there. All the best Bill, get well soon x

Update Reply

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email