MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Girls ride out. SE London

Girls ride out. SE London - Forums [Biker Match] Girls ride out. SE London - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Girls ride out. SE London

Hi, id like to look at organising a girls/ladies ride out in the SE london area. We used to have them in Devon and we would get up to 30 girls coming along, all good fun without the testosterone of riding with a bunch of guys. I looked through the members and most girls on here actually dont ride, but apparently want to. I did find that a bit odd... if you do, do it! However ladies if you do and are up for making some new riding buddies get in touch. Guys, no offence, i love you all its just nice to talk about lipstick and shoes every now and again.

Update Reply
Dee Woffaz @ 19/05/2011 13:42  

hi i would love to but it a bit far out for me
(but cant help thinking if the boys had put this up i would be spiting fire but boys do look odd in lippy and it never matches there bike lethers or lids )

Update Reply
kaycat @ 19/05/2011 13:50  

Hey Kay You not seen the pictures of Loon at the Squires "CAMPIN "!!!! w,end ? Seriously though Dee , some of us do ride but may be without a bike through no fault of our own ! As Kay says, you are a bit far away for us folks that reside ooopppp norf ! But i hope you have a grand day Personally i'm quite happy with the company of testosterone Particularly as my pilot is male and i would be lost without him ( joe x ) All good wishes ..... HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 19/05/2011 17:39  

Welcome Dee, I know what you mean about lack of girl riders lol, I am always outnumbered by the guys riding with us,

I hope you dont mind me moving your topic to ride outs rather than general chat ?

Good luck with it all, I would join you but its a wee bit too far x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/05/2011 18:12  

There are a few lasses on here with bikes so come on get yourself on the list show the lads up with numbers ps dont forget to fit your panniers for the shopping lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/05/2011 18:14  

i will come and wear a frock....well worth it....i think

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2011 18:15  

Dont worry Dee ... he WILL suffer for that comment, plenty of us will make sure of that !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/05/2011 18:15  

eeeeeeeeek

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2011 18:17  

As long as you put stockings on too!

Update Reply
Dee Woffaz @ 19/05/2011 20:27  

saucy..... last time i wore them my legs chaffed so much i nearly set myself alight !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2011 20:29  

Well that's just great. The first ride out I spot around here and I need to get a sex change to join in

I'd even consider it but seeing ianhg in a dress and stockings??? I'd need therapy.

Update Reply
TBird_Steve @ 20/05/2011 19:33  

i retract my offer lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 20:18  

Great idea this Dee, hope you can rally some of the lady riders together, you'd all have a blast.....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/05/2011 23:33  

make sure im not out for this you lot are lunatics, no f..king wheelys aswell

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 22/05/2011 00:46  

I'm definitely up for it

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 25/05/2011 10:11  

once i get sorted with a new bike count me in

Update Reply
caitlien @ 11/08/2011 16:31  

i have had a sex change and i can recommend it lol no seriously i have and im always looking for new friends and biking buddies. so legaly i do count as a women and i get cheaper bike insurance thats not the only reason i did lol
caitlin x

Update Reply
caitlien @ 11/08/2011 16:34  

lOVE TO BUT TO FAR MATE X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2011 20:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email