MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out for notts people

ride out for notts people  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] ride out for notts people  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out for notts people

ah ... darn.... well try make it if ya can ian - but will come over another time too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 22:03  

okie dokie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 22:08  

HMMM the fandango with carnation in teeth okies Suz see ya soon Can't wait ! weather is good fer dancin ...HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 19/05/2011 17:47  

whooop totally brill meet up sooooo many mates there soem aint seen for months and loads of new ones too was totally brill loved it and of course the ride over and back was cool tooo coz me loves me bike more and more and Simon ya made it after all yayyyyyy see you all at the next outing was fab to meet you too ninja lou and gordy and lil lady and everyone else i forgot and all me mates who aint on here.... big huggles and great to see you again anyhow haha and of course the usual crew HB jj900, redzed, xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2011 22:29  

Nice to meet u too Suzi. It was good down there tonight.

Update Reply
gordy @ 20/05/2011 00:02  

it normally is gordy. sorry i didnt make it guys, got home after a long day and still feel under the weather, and knowing my luck as i am getting rid of the bike i would drop m ine before it gets traded, so i settled in with a coffee and maltesers!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 07:57  

ps thats 2 hot chocs i owe you suzi !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 08:02  

Yep Suz an Gordy Was a great meet up and loads more than i expected Good to meet you at last NLand LR and of course the other usual suspects Thanks to Gary (who was found suprisingly easily ) for taking the tent off my hands and leaving me feeling a lot safer coming back and of course to my pilot xx See you all again soon i hope .....HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 20/05/2011 12:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email