MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out for notts people

ride out for notts people  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ride out for notts people  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out for notts people

I'm always at the Vic on a Thursday. See you all there ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 13:52  

Well I think there is to much in the way of digs at peeps on here if you have a problem with somebody just pm them and sort it and keep it off the threads theres no place for it on here

Update Reply
JP @ 17/05/2011 16:43  

ay that is correctomundo simonlee... wilkinson street park and ride for those that aint comin to my hooose (its jus round corner from meee) ... 6.30pm meeting up prob easier at mine if ya know where it is but will pass straight on to the park and ride so no worries... ... pm me if i aint making sense or ya need me postcode etc and all are welcome from notts, or the moon so long as they got tents coz they may not get back to the moon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 19:46  

and i have to buy you hot chocolate !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 19:48  

hahaha well you know its a chilly ride over.. whats a gal to do!!! polite answers on a postcard pleeease

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 19:49  

one could answer that in so many ways !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 19:50  

oiiiiiiiiiii HB just realised.... i may need a whole park and ride car park to turn me harleyyyyy ... il get ya back hahahahaha xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 20:44  

Nottingham ring road (A52) that goes in a circle, sort of. Try that Suzie

Update Reply
mike99 @ 17/05/2011 21:17  

but is it the scenic route mike - and dont you start.... trying to get your bike on a harley parade at bmf.... i seen ya.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 21:44  

Looks like a big BM meet up....there's a few BM regulars at the Vic so look forward to meeting you all.

Update Reply
gordy @ 17/05/2011 23:00  

maybe we shoudl have put this on events then peeps could have signed up to it...... ah well didnt think see ya there gordy do ya think we shoudl all wear a red carnation on our lids or somethin......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 23:04  

or just a skull is more apt suzi, the vic has a large car park, but with those strong thighs i am surprised to have trouble to be honest,, sorry the joke just doesnt get old !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 23:59  

The vic is a weekly event on the callender and you have already added yourself suzi are you having a blond moment ?

Update Reply
JP @ 18/05/2011 01:47  

ouch lmao @ jp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 07:11  

Suzi - I'll be the one with the bald head and goatee - oh!!.....doesn't narrow it down much.

Update Reply
gordy @ 18/05/2011 18:12  

suz look for the biker type hunny wereing black

Update Reply
kaycat @ 18/05/2011 18:16  

well folks typical of my recent luck ive tried to organise this ride out tommorow night so i could meet some of you and now the datatool alarm on my bike wont let me start it (was going to mfn but never mind ) so cant come tommorow night as the guy who can fix the problem cant get to me till saturday, as he is rushed off his feet ,so enjoy yourselves and have a hot chocolate or whatever for me folks and hope to meet up with you soon when the bike is fixed .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 21:33  

pmsl ffs you lot!!!! i ave been to the vic a few times shall we say ian and whats me strong thighs got to do with it ....... i knew as soon as i made that comment i would regret it ever more hahahaha and a skull hardly gonna be somethin diff to everyone else whether its apt or not..... pmsl il be wearing a carnation in me teeth all night while i dance the fandango round the car park and i realised after posting that its on events every week JP!!!.... so i added meself.... hey its been a hard week i dont think there will be any biker types there kay..... i think its actually a ballet dancers appreciation night

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 21:40  

ah simon that is pants man .......... will ave one for you and look forward to next time chuck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 21:42  

even worse news, i have a big lock fitting job in stoke on trent tomorrow, its looking highly unlikely i will be there ... boooooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email