MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Getting Old!

Getting Old! - Forums [Biker Match] Getting Old! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Getting Old!

Old people jokes

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:45  

An elderly gentleman...
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%
The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect.. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:45  

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:46  

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great... I would recommend it very highly.'
The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know... The one that's red and has thorns.'
'Do you mean a rose?'
'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:46  

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.
On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.
'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom.

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:47  

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember…
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure..'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.. She stares at the plate for a moment.
'Where's my toast ?'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:48  

Three old guys are out walking.
First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer..'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:49  

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool… After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 12/05/2011 09:50  

Mr. Brown goes to the docs as he's concerned about his sex life. The doc asks him how old he is and he replies 85. And how old is Mrs. Brown asks the doc and he replies 89. The doc gives him a plastic bottle and tells him to come back in a week with a sperm sample. A week later Mr. Brown walks into the surgery and hands the doc the bottle. Doc looks at it and says, the bottle's empty Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown says, well it's like this, I tried with my right hand, I tried with my left hand, my wife tried with her right hand, she tried with her left hand, she even tried with her mouth, and we just can't get the top off the bottle.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 21/05/2011 02:38  

Oh how bad are these

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 10:38  

I'm sure they can get worse Elliemay; lol

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 22/05/2011 08:23  

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 22/05/2011 09:06  

People frequently ask what retired people do they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, Mary my wife and I went into town and visited a shop.

When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an "asshole" . He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Mary called him a "s!$% head". He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.

It's important at our age.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2011 18:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email