MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

over 18' only

over 18' only (2) - Forums [Biker Match] over 18' only (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

over 18' only

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed.

"If I do 200mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked.

"Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend.

And as he gets up to 200, she peeled off all her clothes.Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel.

"Go and get help!" he cried.

"But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!"

"Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself."

Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!"

The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far."

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:02  

Q. Why are all dumb blonde jokes one liners? A. So men can understand them.

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:05  

Why is a man like a moped? They're both fun to ride until your friends see you with one.

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:07  

Why are married women heavier than single women? Single women come home, see what's in the refrigerator and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the refrigerator

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:08  

Why is urine yellow and sperm white? So men can tell if they are coming or going.

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:10  

Why are men like popcorn? They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:11  

Feel better now things are evened up a bit

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:18  

And one for the road..... What do a clitoris, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common? Menalways miss them.

Update Reply
zilly1 @ 15/05/2011 23:26  

A man, with no arms and legs was lying on a blanket on a beach.
Three beautiful woman were walking by felt sorry for him
the first one went up to him and asked if he`d ever been kissed. he replied "No" so she gave him a lovely kiss.
The second one asked him if he`d ever been hugged and he replied "No" so she gave him a warming hug
The third girl asked him if he`d ever been fucked he replied "No"
She said "well you will be soon the tide is coming in !"

Update Reply
jon68 @ 15/05/2011 23:33  

nice 1

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 15/05/2011 23:43  

Jack and Gill were getting married.
jack says "before you marry me you should know that I have a baby size penis"
gill replies " well I love you very much and what ever you have I shall accept love and cherish"

on the wedding night a loud shriek and scream could be heard from the bedroom. Jack said "I told you my penis was baby size,,,, it`s 14 inches long and weighs 11lb 4 oz !"

Update Reply
jon68 @ 15/05/2011 23:43  

nice 1

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 15/05/2011 23:44  

Awww, not laughed do much in ages!

Update Reply
Banditchick @ 16/05/2011 23:02  

I know, i was just cleaning it and it went off, and it did it was like a fire hose its a good job mi house was on fire at the time, and i still don't know where the ostrich came from, must have just been walking passed on his way for a kebab.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 01:15  

^

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 17/05/2011 03:26  

Ha Ha, love Zilly1 her sence of humour is Brill, never heard half of her liners, good en's x J

Update Reply
yamlover @ 23/05/2011 21:27  

Wife says to hubby, did you know a bull fucks 3000 times a year! why can't you? Hubby replies "Ask the bull if he fucks the same miserable cow every night"

Update Reply
harry worth @ 24/05/2011 20:34  

Picked up this bird in the pub last nighttold her I was going to f!$% her in the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom. She was well up for it saying, " wow, you must have some serious stamina!" She seemed a bit disappointed when we got back to the caravan

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 20:40  

Was at the doctors yesterday, she told me that I had to stop masturbating with Immediate affect. starting to get concerned about what she'd found I asked her "why what's wrong" she replied
"because I'm trying to examine you !"

Update Reply
jon68 @ 28/05/2011 15:03  

An Essex girl and a Yorkshire lass were out drinking and the Essex girl was telling her pal about the £500.00 worth of underwear her bloke had just bought her. "I waited til he came home and sat there stark naked, he looked at my privates and asked why, so I said I had nothing to wear, so he gave me £500.00"

The Yorkshire lass said "I'll try that"

A month later the two are out drinking again and the Essex girl asked how she got on with the underwear ploy. "Well" said the Yorkshire lass "I did as you said and was sat stark naked when he came in"

"And" said the Essex girl.

"And ... he staggered in pissed, looked at me fanny, threw 10p at me and said "buy yersen a comb and tidy yersen up lass"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2011 20:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email