MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

As long as we don't end slipping over each other at the farmyard...I ended up sliding through that gate on my backside in the pitch black last night...luckily I was in a very jovial mood and saw the funny side

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/06/2011 22:26  

Four great bands in one weekend, and no acdc !!! Good ish food, great conversation, and caught up with people I hadnt seen in ages. If it wasn't for the weather it would have been perfect.
My house smells like a wet dog, damp clothes, leathers and gear everywhere lol.

Graham.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 12/06/2011 22:29  

Yeah catch ya again Bobkat, was good to meet you. Was overtaking a line of cars when the bike started spluttering so had to pull back in and stop.... dodgy had a thinking stick and opened the airscrew. with a tickover of about 5000rpm we got the last 3 mile home, and oh that shower was good when I did get home

Update Reply
jon68 @ 12/06/2011 22:45  

Graham such a small rally and we missed you as well - and there WAS AC/DC so you must have been squiffy lol . Where were you camped then? John thank goodness you were where ok though! Minnie it will be so sunny at the Farmyard won't it ............................? Triumph, yes hopefully catch you there matey

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/06/2011 23:10  

Well thats me tent all washed out and dried out for Farmyard.... my boots however are going to take a good bit longer to dry out and have the mud removed .. lol Was a crackin weekend and cracking company bobkat, Weebobby and I had a great time ...with Sailer Jerry. roflmao :) xx And we lookforward to having another good weekend woth Sailer Jerry at Farmyard ..lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2011 09:06  

Next time well catch up properly. Definitely not going to be at the. farmyard (boo) so looking out for something the following weekend. See you all around.!

G

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 13/06/2011 11:00  

My tent is still there in the bin!!! Was just too much sheep poo for me to be bothered packing it lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2011 12:24  

As a welshman I thought you'd be at home with the sheep shit lol

Well I went to sainsbury's today to buy some vasaline to put on the electrics of the bike as I'm sure dampness was the problem. I asked the first member of staff I saw where it was, a young lad he took me to the section with the condoms and play gel in I had to tell
THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S FOR

someone with more sense found it in the baby section

Update Reply
jon68 @ 13/06/2011 18:59  

was great to meet members off here i hadnt met before, sorry i said it s never wet, and wellit couldnt have been more wet. ,so hope the cake made up for it lol see you all farmyard woohoo

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 14/06/2011 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email