MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

Graham, good you im sure you'll enjoy it looking forward to meeting you there. Katie, we are all going to meet in Longtown so will post times etc so your not going alone and we can all camp together. Look forward to meeting you then

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/05/2011 20:06  

Wow, thanks for the kind response! My brother (who talked me into this bike after the split!!!!) was originally coming with me, but his wife is about ready to have her first baby so he cant leave her, yey get to be an auntie at last, lol, will look out for times and dates and cant wait to meet you all. Katie

Update Reply
kinki katie @ 01/06/2011 10:11  

Eeeehaaa! must dig tent out o the loft and put it up in the garden for a practice run. Tis only a week to go.

Who does the cooking of a morning then girls????

I know who's bringing the cake.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/06/2011 10:34  

Jack, I thought you were doing the cooking mate... Katie and I will be wayyyyy to hungover to cook, but will surely help you eat it .. lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 11:24  

OOOerrrr, girls one at a time please, its quite a mouthful.

(slinks furtively to the naughty corner again)

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/06/2011 11:46  

Kinki Katie, myself and my other half , Bigned going some time on the Friday, he lives in Longtown, you could always meet up with us? up to you. We probably be hanging around between biker match crew and Roadburners, which are our Biker club we sort of belong to. im on mobile, if you want to send a PM, i will give you my mobile number to contact us with

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 01/06/2011 12:21  

overwhelmed with the response thanks guys, starstaff I will happily get drunk with you and let Jack cook lol xx

Update Reply
kinki katie @ 01/06/2011 13:12  

Oi, ye gotta get me pissed first or I aint cookin at all!!!

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/06/2011 13:31  

Just had a thot (painful I know), The Bob McIntyre classic bike racing is on 11th & 12th, It would be about a 2 hour ride to go up to East Fortune on maybe the Saturday & take in some of the most wonderful classic bike track racing you could ever see, the events start bout lunchtime so no need for an early rise. Of course if weather is rotten then maybe not. This is just a thot, i may well go if its a nice day, Any interest anybody? xxx

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/06/2011 14:16  

Hi Jack Am no gettin you pissed your a dear date :) ..lol xx however I might let you have some of me Rum :) Depending on my hangover I would be up for that run .... see how the weather goes.. Am really looking forward to next weekend :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 15:27  

1/2 pint shandy and I'm anybodys Karen. Typical ticht Fifer!!! pmsl Rum mixed wi my malt!!!
Rum malties has a ring to it, ah, sausages marinated in malted rum for brecci. That works too.

He He Karen y'r a star right enough.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 01/06/2011 16:44  

Jack good suggestion about the Classic show but The British Legion Great North Rideout is on from Cockermouth to Bowness, Windemere - so think a few might be doing that coz it's a good cause. What ever we do we'll need to be on shandies Friday like that's going to happen

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 11:36  

Hmmm!!! ok we'll see what happens, shandies aaaargh!!!!!I'm open minded pet.xxx

Just had tent up this mornin so I'm sorted for next week, btw, different tent from the one Jim frequently has up pmsl

btw Karen promised to get me pissed on rum so that means a late brecci

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 02/06/2011 12:17  

oooh I forgot about the North Run.... I had said I would do the North run .....soz Jack cannae go galivantin wi ya to see classic's ....... but I will still share ma Rum wi ya But mind am ticht so ya better no be skimpy with the marinated bangers ... pmsl xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 13:04  

hey no bovva Karen, 'twas just a thot, I'll prob do the north run mesel, it's gorjus oop north, its the bit o england they stole fae us. x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 02/06/2011 13:46  

Jacko: 'had the tent up this morning' is that a code . I do apologise if that comment has offended or traumatised anyone

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 15:50  

I'm traumatized Katie, does that count?

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 02/06/2011 18:28  

No that doesn't count Jack, coz I traumatize you all the time xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/06/2011 19:00  

The correct post code is CA6 6LB Roweltown

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/06/2011 20:07  

Wee Bobby reminded me that anyone thinking of attending the Great North Rideout should log on to thier website and read the brief safety notes before the ride - I am going to find out if the registration fee can be given on the day

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/06/2011 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email