MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

should scooterboy buy a bike

should scooterboy buy a bike - Forums [Biker Match] should scooterboy buy a bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

should scooterboy buy a bike

should scooterboy buy a real bike ? Discuss ???

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 30/04/2011 15:59  

Erm really good question and we could put it over for a public vote

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2011 17:12  

yes

Update Reply
Bassbob @ 30/04/2011 18:25  

My friend had a lambretta chop, called lam chop, it looked wicked even though i dont like scooters, that looked ace - so why not? after all we are all on 2 wheels

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 30/04/2011 18:28  

does scooterboy actually want a bike tho?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 30/04/2011 18:48  

if scooterboy likes scooters he should stick with them. never had a scooter so i dont know what they are like.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2011 20:29  

Very interesting topic this one. Now I know this scooterboy guy very well and he has all the bolts in the right place so good on yer scoots, 2 wheels is 2 wheels. Wikipedia definition: A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, or cycle) is a single-track, engine-powered,[1]...NT> two-wheeled[2]...NT> motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task for which they are designed, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions. Therefore there is no such thing as a 'real' bike, a bike is a bike so long as it as 2 wheels and an engine. Scooterboy loves his wheels, spends many hours maintaining them, his love and devotion for bikes is no less than anybody else. He has travelled throughout (not by bike tho) Europe following his beloved bike sport of speedway, even surving the Polish outback! So in conclusion I say vote Scooterboy, support the respect campaign for 2 wheels, you know it makes sense! Great topic Wheely lol, Neil aka Scooterboy

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 01/05/2011 00:44  

Nice answer Scoot / Neil 'Two wheels are better than none'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/05/2011 08:14  

If the scooter does what Scoots wants it to do then that's enough for me. :-)

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 01/05/2011 09:14  

scoots good for you mate you cant beat individualty and i agree two wheels and an engine good enough , personaly im sick of this bike snobishness that goes on cruiser, sports, tourer, and scooter we all in same boat trying not to be knocked off or fall off and get a grin between a-b

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/05/2011 15:19  

I had a grin yesterday coming back from Leicester, went round an island 3 times deciding which turning to take, think I was having a bad hair day lol It was more like a-z than a-b lol

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 01/05/2011 16:22  

p.s. trikes n quads also get my vote,

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 01/05/2011 16:26  

thanx for that , i was just thinking i was being left out for a reason.............lol

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 01/05/2011 16:50  

that's ok m8 would never leave you out

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 01/05/2011 19:21  

" real bikes " dont they have gears and a clutch ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/05/2011 19:22  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9hmmUWp24 Wheely, i suggest you click on the link above, if you really want to see a 'real bike' !!!!!!!!! Have fun lol

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 01/05/2011 21:17  

scoot.........thats funny

Update Reply
drobess @ 01/05/2011 21:43  

Hi Scoot, a mate of mine has a few scooters, Vespa going to Greece in 2 weeks, an 800 something that you can get 1000 and 1200 conversions for and a Falco 500 three wheeler. He's been getting to more places than me and a lot of people I know lately, he certainly ain't losing out not being on a "BIKE" carry on with what you like.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 01/05/2011 23:38  

Well what can I say.......
25 years I owned vespa's. I've ridden them all over the uk and over in ireland. I've embarassed sports bike riders on bends whils't chanting "go go power rangers".
Now I ride a 955 triumph sprint RS. Absolutely love it. Wish i'd got a bike years ago. I know a lot of scooter lads with bikes as well as scooters.
It's each to they're own. But as a friend said to me "When it stops being fun, stop doing it!. For me it stopped being fun. But if your still loving it scooterboy.... keep doing it
Keep the faith mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2011 23:49  

Well scooterboy... hope to see you at grasstrack sometime then if your into speedway !!!

and as for scoot getting a bike.... he will when he grows up...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/05/2011 00:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email