MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

30 April Streetfighter Riff Raff @ Squires with free camping

30 April Streetfighter Riff Raff @ Squires with free camping  - Forums [Biker Match] 30 April Streetfighter Riff Raff @ Squires with free camping  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

30 April Streetfighter Riff Raff @ Squires with free camping

Ok .... who is riding up to this either just for the day or camping over??... do you fancy meeting up for the ride up there.. there is a few of us going so why not make it more fun and ride up together adn if you aint put your name down already ... then come join us and have a giggle while meeting up with soem more folks Will be riding up saturday 30 April from Nottingham or meet you on route .... its on the events page on the above date.. give me a shout if you fancy meeting for ride up or there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2011 21:03  

will probebly come over for the day - but cant camp i have just sold my tent - lol - i know im an idiot - and seeing that the trike is fubard i'll be in the car - but at least i get a day out

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 26/04/2011 21:39  

yayy defo be good to meet ya at last - i know it aint same goin in car but at lest ya get there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2011 21:53  

Sorry at barmouth camp

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2011 22:04  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...1478

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2011 22:06  

Suzi...are you camping sat night?

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2011 22:57  

Hey Suz, been offered a pilly over Will txt you if i decide to go ....... HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 27/04/2011 19:32  

whooop whooop brill HB ya gotta go chick for sure be ace xxx hey Karey yus i am camping over means can have a beer or 5 anda boogie hahaha - riding up sat looking forward to it xxx hey photo if worst comes to it ya could kip in ya car hun ..... take ya quilt with ya lol i done that before can have a beer or 3 then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2011 22:39  

hey Suz, not gonna make this now.. going to Barmouth instead, thanks to some mates, offering me a lift.
Have a great weekend, hope to meet you sometime soon x

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/04/2011 20:02  

totally brill night.... tho my tent did miraculously move by itself hahaha!!! rif raff bunch darn good larf was ace brill to meet Alice and Tim and bikerbill from itv ...great to see you again honda b chick xx as per and also joe and tombstone, zippy etc and of course mr t see you for the next mad one peeps xxxx - i think i might just be recovering hahaha...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2011 20:16  

Gotta agree Suzi .. .. blinding night .. .. all except the reverse backward headfirst embankment diving into the stinging nettles .. .. narrowly missing the water Bloody ankle still swollen, bruised an hurts Spectacular as ya like AND I kept me beer upright

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 03/05/2011 22:04  

good to see people here catch you again

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/05/2011 02:08  

Posted mine on Alice's thread As said there , was good ta see ya all ....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 04/05/2011 07:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email