MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Trip to Nice the Monaco Grand Prix 23rd May

Trip to Nice  the Monaco Grand Prix 23rd May - Forums [Biker Match] Trip to Nice  the Monaco Grand Prix 23rd May - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Trip to Nice the Monaco Grand Prix 23rd May

Hi, I'm Chris, a new member and I have a trip planned to the South of France and the Monaco Grand Prix next month. I'm leaving 23rd May returning Wed 1st June. Plan is to take a leisurely couple of days down to Nice where I have a hotel booked on the beach! Day trip between Monaco and St Tropez and relax by the sea for a couple of days. Then into Monaco on Friday for the Grand Prix weekend. Leave Monday, with again a couple of relaxing days through Alpine passes on the way back to the Eurotunnel on Wednesday 1st. I'm taking a small tent for the long treks, just in case! If you are interested in coming along for all or part of it (if you are a prospective pillion you could maybe combine it with an Easyjet flight to Nice) then please PM me. I have to get 5 commited people before I can publish this as a proper event! Go on, get your spontaneous, adventurous head on, you'll have a great time!

Update Reply
chris1647 @ 19/04/2011 14:25  

Hi Chris and welcome to the club Good luck with the trip. Come on folks surely there's some of you up for this trip with Chris?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/04/2011 23:57  

I would love to as I have never been there but it's the camp in Cornwall the week after ... And Mr P's birthday so we already have plans

Good luck tho Chris I hope you manage it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/04/2011 06:46  

This event is now on the calendar so I'm hoping some of you put your name down and attend AND take loads of photos. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1515

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2011 08:55  

Thanks for your support everyone! I'm still recruiting like mad! I realise its short notice but I have been busy planning some wicked routes for the trip down to transfer onto my TomTom. First day is a long days ride to Dijon via the Eurotunnel. From there it gets more enjoyable through the mountain passes to Nice. Interest from riders and pillions please! Chris

Update Reply
chris1647 @ 25/04/2011 08:58  

Bump for you Chris ... Hope it comes off ... Lots of pickies of the beautiful places you will visit :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/04/2011 02:11  

If anyone would like a copy of the proposed itineraries for the trip down, let me know! Come on, you know you want to! LOL Chris

Update Reply
chris1647 @ 27/04/2011 18:26  

Hotel booked in Folkestone for the evening of Sunday 22nd May. Eurotunnel early next morning. Hotels booked in Dijon, Chambery and Nice. Do your own thing for the 3 days of the Monaco Grand Prix then meet up again for the ride home on Monday 30th. Return Eurotunnel booked for Wednesday 1st June. Any riders that want to come along for the experience please get in touch ASAP!
PILLION OPPORTUNITY!I still have a pillion seat open (although because of the design limits of the bike it would be limited to anyone of approx 65kgs/10 stone or less!) Pillion on my bike not required to contribute towards travel or hotel costs as these have already been covered by me, so you really will only need to bring pocket money for food and drink. If you are interested in the pillion seat please PM me so we can arrange to meet up. I appreciate this is now short notice, so hurry and get in touch as we would need to meet up first to make sure we get on! Look forward to hearing from anyone! Chris

Update Reply
chris1647 @ 04/05/2011 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email