MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Usernames

Usernames  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Usernames  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Usernames

I must say, i was intrigued by yours Tony - mandy x

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 15/03/2011 13:45  

I have no imagination! First three letters of my first name and first letter of my surname!

Update Reply
RobL @ 15/03/2011 16:12  

hmm Madscots lol

I'm THE Madscots on BM so nuff said lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 15/03/2011 18:53  

I remember watching Harry Worth on telly, when I was a kid, and the daft thing he did with one arm and leg next to a shop window LOL it was only last week I did it myself I wonder why the programme schedulers haven't repeated his programmes.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/03/2011 21:31  

Mine stems from my love of squirrels - Nutkin - and the year I was born in - 68

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/03/2011 21:44  

after reading some of these explanations mines not very exciting, and nothing unusual how I choose my username - called amanda jane, but get called mandy, mandy was taken and a few other variations on mandy, so mandi jay it was and is.
told you it wasn't exciting.........

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 15/03/2011 21:57  

i`d not realised so many folk think about names! mines simple to be honest, spent lot of my life in mountanous places, and outside as much as possible, (was) in a previous time long haired and various facial hair, which grows like a wild type bear or yeti, plus apparently i`m hard to find!! the old bit seems to have been here for a ridiculously long time !!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 16/03/2011 23:09  

Mine is pretty easy to explain too, but a bit gross.....but hey you all know and love me for being gross anyway so here goes. Many many years ago, when Julius Ceasar was in basic training, and A Centurian was a rank, not a tank, I was based out in Cyprus, and as it happens I had errr shall we say , imbibbed too much Keo beer on the night before, along with a generous helping of the local NAFFI kebabs, consequently, I was afflicted with a severe case of the trots...( can ya see where I am going with this ? ) one of the guys asked me my name, as he had only just been posted out to 34 Squadron, I told him my name, my surname is Tranter, so as he knew I was afflicted with NAFFI botty, the name Trotski was derived, and there you have it......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2011 16:58  

Kevin's my great old camper wagon. I'm nobody's mum but chose that name as one of my email addresses when travelling round the Alps with him

Update Reply
kevinsmum @ 23/03/2011 20:38  

mine was chosen for me....i used to be on the CB radio with the handle "roller coaster" ( will never have one/or want one, but still ) i was getting with someone on there and my mate turns round and says "don't get mad mic , get even." .......so i did and he called me it ever since , .

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 16/04/2011 17:11  

ermmmm think Scooterboy says it all

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 16/04/2011 21:40  

ermmmm think Scooterboy says it all

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 16/04/2011 21:40  

Mine is my nickname, I chose it as a user name because it is easy for me to remember when i log into forums

Update Reply
marsey @ 19/04/2011 11:30  

the olny thing i could spell rite

Update Reply
kaycat @ 19/04/2011 12:00  

Mine has nothing to do with the wee Scots singer gal, mates call me 'loopy', so just shortened it and changed it a bit

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2011 12:01  

mine's just my name spelled backwards.. simple

Update Reply
nawe @ 19/04/2011 13:43  

Mine is my first name so easy for me not to forget simples!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2011 15:15  

Good thinking Clinton, sometimes it's weeks before I can get back on!!!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 19/04/2011 15:28  

Letthegoodtimesroll

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2011 15:47  

As has been said ...yeah there was a post before but what the heck Good on ya Pink for replenishing it Mine came from my Baby Honda though she wasn't small She was also called Goldie cus of her colour but i thought i wouldn't use that Goldie Hawn ? nothing agaist her i think she's cool but sounded a bit Burlesque HB X

Update Reply
honda baby @ 22/04/2011 12:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email