MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Usernames

Usernames  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Usernames  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Usernames

cant remember if ive already posted on this!! i chose Suzi coz at the time i had a suzuki bandit and handilly my name is also Suzi... now ive got a harley which i love much more but kinda good i called meself suzi really .....simples Hey HB at least ya name wasnt golden hawn teeheehee xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2011 13:29  

Mines easy. Rhi is my name and Dragon is my nickname. just mashed them together :)

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 25/04/2011 08:20  

Mine used to be my nickname when I was sixteen. I had a honda ss50. when they called round at my house and asked for Harry my dad used to sat there's no one called harry living here cus thats not my real name. I had a mate with a yamaha fs1e who we called yam, and a mate with a suzuki gt185 who insisted we called gt. can't think why

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 27/04/2011 08:21  

Same as BJ - its about saving time!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2011 10:45  

my name is easy,(have you got it),

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 28/04/2011 21:09  

Paul is my name and at the time of signing up to BM the movie XXX was just about to start and that's it.

PaulXXX

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 30/04/2011 18:35  

boody is from a derivative" bodicea",, another mad redhaired chariott driving fiery babe,, given to me by another bike pal and it kinda stuckx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 30/04/2011 18:43  

KT are my initials and U2 are my favourite group. xktx

Update Reply
ktU2 @ 03/05/2011 20:19  

aint rocket science a RED ZED zr 1100 simples no?

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 04/05/2011 19:00  

my name is picko coz im always pikin me nose lol

Update Reply
picko @ 04/05/2011 23:40  

aww dude thats grim

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/05/2011 19:43  

Well mines temporary till I find a better one, my name being john and born in `68

I could look out of the window but

drystonewallwithadogpissingagainseditandtwopeopletalkingbyawheeliebin is far too long

nick names now....

Update Reply
jon68 @ 06/05/2011 23:44  

hmm how do you change it. Edit profile won`t allow, don`t say `i`m stuck with a boring one

Update Reply
jon68 @ 06/05/2011 23:49  

Mine came from an obsession with The Craft when I was younger, we all decided to get into witchcraft and bought a book on Wicca. It said we needed witchcraft names and it involved a really complicated code I can't remember! I ended up doing it wrong but came up with this, kinda liked it and ended up keeping it for various emails, usernames etc.

No longer into witchcraft, we all drew the line at the official ceremony which I remember involving nakedness and woods and sharing blood, god knows where we got that book from and hav no idea where it went!

Sorry for the rant!

Update Reply
Rachkalassa @ 07/05/2011 21:26  

mmmm there are times when i can be quite creative, and then................. it just goes all wrong. The worry is i am not on a buell any more but stuck with it !! incidentally, to cross topics to a previous one, my bike is called SuzieBoo ii and i dont have any Buell bits left at home.

Update Reply
SBii @ 08/05/2011 00:03  

Guess xxx

Update Reply
scootagirl @ 11/05/2011 20:48  

Guess xxx

Update Reply
scootagirl @ 11/05/2011 20:48  

Mine, well no prizes for guessing, but it's because i have a love of the ones that are usually green, kawasaki's 'kwaks', that's what i was riding when i joined, and now it has it's hound of a brother, also another kwak that i do the camping on.
If anyone wants to know why i'm becoming increasingly known as 'naughty one' ask BJ, but be prepared to be disappointed lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2011 23:09  

err, my name's Phil and I live in Bristol.

Not.

Update Reply
SouthLondonPhil @ 11/05/2011 23:15  

Mine is Scots derived although not quite 100% Gaelic.
As I play bagpipes and as the classical aspect of the music is piobaireachd, which means; what the piper does with the bagpipe. The first syllable Piob, which means the bag or bagpipes and the 2nd syllable, piobair is a piper. As I’m a wee guy at 5’ 4” who plays bagpipes, hence the name weepiobair! Cheers, Ronnie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2011 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email